How much would I get for a 09 Frontier in great condition?

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Probably near full price :). Once you're a member here long enough (or pay the minimal subscription fee to join) then you can post a 'price check' in the Swap area and see.

But the usual formula is price of the seat divided by the number of years it's good for, then subtract the years used (270 divided by 9 equals 30, so you could get 240 for a seat with 8 years left on it...of course in excellent condition and assuming it's not easily available at a lower price new).

:)

LP Mom

Excellent! Thanks Jools! I wanted to keep the Frontier, but the hubby thinks that is overkill and that we can just get the latest and greatest later on.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
1 year, 100 posts, and 50 reputation points. Those can be pretty hard to get, you just have to be helpful as often as you can, even if it's about 'unimportant' issues like cover colors. And repping and thanking other people gets your name 'out there' so they remember to rep you back :)

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
how is it before you can post on the swap area? I have been waiting and waiting..... lol
You don't have the rep system turned on for yourself. If you enable it, you can see how much rep you have accumulated, but often people won't give rep to people who have it disabled.

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
You don't have the rep system turned on for yourself. If you enable it, you can see how much rep you have accumulated, but often people won't give rep to people who have it disabled.

I know that I give rep regardless of whether a person has it enabled or not, but rep is only enabled in the main carseat forums... so if a person doesn't post much aside from CMC areas, then it's harder to get. :thumbsup:

MOM25BOYS

To be a supporter and gain swap access you can pay $9.95 for 6mths or $4.95 for 2mths. Just click on the left hand tab at the top of you page that reads User CP and go down the list to Paid Subscriptions. You can choice from more than one level to support the board.:)

LP Mom

To be a supporter and gain swap access you can pay $9.95 for 6mths or $4.95 for 2mths. Just click on the left hand tab at the top of you page that reads User CP and go down the list to Paid Subscriptions. You can choice from more than one level to support the board.:)
Awesome! Thanks!

jsmom

Im considering getting rid of my Frontier too for the new Radian because even though its used in our second car I would like to turn her back around. Im going to use that formula to calculate a price.

LP Mom

Im considering getting rid of my Frontier too for the new Radian because even though its used in our second car I would like to turn her back around. Im going to use that formula to calculate a price.
That is what I am doing. I love the Frontier, but want to turn my 2 year 9 month old son back to rear facing.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC