John Deere "Johnny Poppers" Toddler size 5.5 Pink and hand made quilt jumper

ADS

monstah

Those boots are ADORABLE, I'm sorry I don't have anyone to fit them. :(

I'm just curious if you have a picture of that dress on anyone? I'm having a hard time imagining the fit, I have never seen a quilt dress before.

menfusse

Those boots are ADORABLE, I'm sorry I don't have anyone to fit them. :(

I'm just curious if you have a picture of that dress on anyone? I'm having a hard time imagining the fit, I have never seen a quilt dress before.
I can try it on my younger dd. She's very anti-dress, so I can't promise, lol. It fits like any other jumper style dress though, if that helps at all. It was my older dd's when she was small. The reason I'm not keeping it is because of my younger dd's a fore mentioned aversion to dresses. :rolleyes: The fit is a bit wonky on her anyway because she's so slender.

Last edited:

menfusse

Pics. Real cooperative model.
033.jpg

034.jpg

kate4478

Now, if that is about the cutest dress I have ever seen! I wish I had a daughter to put it on. I'm going to have to show my Grandmother this one. My Grandmother has all my great Grandmothers quilts that she made and out of the 6 grandaughters I'm the only one who loves and enjoys quilts. I guess that just means more for me. Anyways, beautiful dress, you did a great job! :thumbsup:

The model coorerative or not she's still a doll! :) Tell her I said she is beautiful in that dress even though she doesn't like it. ;)

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Oh man, I love that dress. LOVE love love it.

But, my husband will probably not approve of me buying it, since it would fall right in between my two younger girls' sizes. :( And I couldn't GUARANTEE it would fit the baby next winter. Oh, that makes me so sad, I love it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC