Girl's (and a few neutral) clothes 4-8, Hanna, Gymboree, more

carseatcoach

Carseat Crankypants
Links to items, descriptions, and prices. Gender-neutral items first, the rest approximately in size order.
http://s684.photobucket.com/albums/vv201/chickapublicstuff/?start=all

The stuff is nice. The prices reflect my disinclination to iron (everything is clean, but some has been in baskets for a while), take and edit good pictures, write up nice descriptions and ebay policies and and all that. I do have some outfits in more than one size. I also have a lot of NWT stuff and maybe I've learned my lesson that daughter's growth patterns are NOT predictable. Size 5s may be 5s or 5Ts.

I will describe as accurately as possible, but I've been prepping a lot of stuff and I may have missed things. If I've made a mistake, I'll be reasonable. I would prefer to give a partial refund that reflects condition adjustment, but will also take it back and reimburse for shipping.

Ratings:
NWT/NWoT -- new with or without tags
Excellent -- may have been worn and washed a few times, no visible signs of wear
Good -- doesn't look new, but no flaws. Possible minor wash wear or other signs of use.
Fair -- still quite wearable, but obvious signs of use. Noticeable wash wear, discoloration around hems or wrists or knees, etc.

Paypal is preferred.

I prefer to ship by Priority Mail flat-rate boxes, but obviously that would be inefficient if all you want is one shirt. We'll work it out.

If you want anything, please email howellmail AT hotmail DOT com . That's my work email and I'll be working a lot this week, so I'll check it often and try to stay on top of removing spoken-for items. First-come (at the hotmail address), first-serve. These will be going to a consignment sale next week.

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC