IRL pics daisy nautilus

emars002

A couple people wanted to see the IRL pic of the daisy nautilus - it is very pretty - It was a big hit with my girls:
DSC_0067.jpg

ADS

tjham

That's soooo cute! I love it! :love:

I wonder why it has the big ol' weights printed ON it? Especially on the seat. (The strap covers can be turned around.) I have two (both from BRU, a Mariposa and a gray one) and neither has the weights on it. The one at Target doesn't either.

I mean, do they think people who buy from Walmart need reminders and people who buy from other stores don't? :whistle: (I am a big Walmart customer so please don't think I am being snobby.)

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
I wonder why it has the big ol' weights printed ON it? Especially on the seat. (The strap covers can be turned around.)
And I thought they were just stickers (that were intended to be removed once you started using the seat).

Last edited:

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Oh well, it gets those numbers 'out there', gives people something to shoot for, right? (ie, it might keep people using a booster longer? we can hope? lol) And there's no big ugly warning stickers to like RF seats have to for the airbag, so maybe they felt compelled to put *something* on it, huh? :rolleyes:

That's pretty, thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

emars002

That's soooo cute! I love it! :love:

I wonder why it has the big ol' weights printed ON it? Especially on the seat. (The strap covers can be turned around.) I have two (both from BRU, a Mariposa and a gray one) and neither has the weights on it. The one at Target doesn't either.

I mean, do they think people who buy from Walmart need reminders and people who buy from other stores don't? :whistle: (I am a big Walmart customer so please don't think I am being snobby.)

I don't know - the seat i trashed was a galaxy from BRU - no stickers and I bought a replacement mariposa from graco and no stickers but all the walmart ones do - that is strange:p

Mylilboyblue

That's adorable!

My Hubby's one from BBB has the stickers....but my BRU one doesn't. Guess they don't put them on all of them. I am glad mine doesn't have it (but then again I will use the harness till I can't anymore!).

I am hoping my new Wilkes cover won't have em either.

Mae

And I thought they were just stickers (that were intended to be removed once you started using the seat).

I don't know - the seat i trashed was a galaxy from BRU - no stickers and I bought a replacement mariposa from graco and no stickers but all the walmart ones do - that is strange:p

The one I bought at Baby Depot had the weight limit on it too. I've never really paid attention to whether or not they were on the WalMart or Target ones. And nope, not a sticker-- it's like an iron on graphic.

obamamama

I like it. I think its good that they have the harness strap cover showing the 65lbs because people won't think the 100lbs is for it, like the TF has the picture of proper chest clip placement on the chest clip. I don't think it's just because its a walmart purchase... I think it clarifies the proper seat use.

Morganthe

Ooooooh, tempting.:D :love: :D

So what's the tallest avg kid fitting within the harness? I'm finding I don't give a rat's buttocks about the weight limit since dd never reaches them. The little beanstalk. :love: But I wonder at 48", how long the harness would work with her. :whistle: :scratcheshead:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC