Are these new Britax covers or am I just slow?

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Are these all new Britax covers or am I just slow?

RED cover
NAVY cover
BLUE cover
PURPLE cover
CINNABAR cover
TAN SWIRL cover (looks a bit like Tan Microdot)
MIST cover (looks a bit like Gray Microdot)
ORANGE cover
METALLIC cover

The solid color covers look like the college covers without the embroidery. They are pretty cool! I could look for an Orange Marathon cover and have a VT embroidered on it! :) Or, for my brother, I could look for the Metallic or Blue cover and have a Dallas Cowboys star embroidered on it!

ADS

skaterbabs

I think Dana said they were "mistakes" on collegiate covers, and are only available for the RA. Otherwise I'd be all over the purple one for Joyjoy!

LuvBug

all of the ones that have the tag on the bottom instead of the top are "blanks" that were missed during embroidery from the collegate covers collection.
So they are but they arent lol!

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Albee Baby has the purple one for the Marathon. Well, at least they have the Purple Marathon. They don't list the cover separately (at least not that I can find!).

They also have the Red, Blue, and Navy Marathons.

This is pretty cool!!!

Between my all my siblings and my parents, we have six Britax convertibles. That's a lot of seats for which to buy fun covers if we need them!! :D

Now I just need to find the covers sold separately....

LuvBug

you probably will not find the covers sold seperately, since they were mistakes.

Also britax is no longer selling covers to stores, you have to buy them straight from britax now. Maybe you could get them to sell you a blank if you called.

twokidstwodogs

Ah, I'm drooling over the Cinnabar--just as well that it's out of stock. Too bad they aren't selling the covers separately. I'm getting tired of our faded denim RA cover.

kelly

I got a purple/K-State one back when they were getting clearanced at amazon.com. That purple was scary ugly to me. It was like an electric plum color, it practically pulsed, I swear. :) Before it was delivered, I considered putting a flower or something over the K-State logo, but once I opened up the box - no way! I ripped it right off and put my spare Funky Denim on.

My dd has the Kansas State purple MA and we love it! She loves anything pink or purple so when I got this from Albee baby for $170 it was a complete steal! I bought a Granite as an extra but never needed it and recently sold it. She is now in a BB Regent FT and I really wish they had better covers for it. My dd is 4.5yo and I expect her to last till 6+ in the MA right now. I'll probably invest in a cuter cover for her in the future like Dragonfly or Barnum!!

kelly

My dd has the Kansas State purple MA and we love it! She loves anything pink or purple so when I got this from Albee baby for $170 it was a complete steal!

Tee hee, sorry! :p My DD is the same, but I just couldn't go with it. ;) It wasn't like the pictures, I was expecting more of a deep dark bluish purple. It threw me for a loop.

But, hey, I got mine from Amazon for $139 when they were clearancing car seats, AND I sold the cover on craigslist for $35, so I was beyond thrilled!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC