Frontier & civics question(s)

3plus2isme

We were in an accident on Saturday and thankfully everyone (including baby) is okay.

Time to replace seats, though! Both had 2006 DOMs so it's kind of nice getting newer ones :p We're replacing a radian and a marathon. The kids stats are in my siggy.

I'm honestly thinking of getting both boys a Frontier even though we were starting to phase DS1 over to a booster (that's what he rides in in the other vehicle) because I'd prefer to keep him harnessed (all our seats are "older" and had 48lb limits.)

How much wider is a frontier then a radian?

Has anyone ever gotten 2 frontiers and a safeseat into the back of a newer (07) civic? Wishful thinking?

How about a radian, frontier and then safeseat??

I'm really sorry for all the questions! I'm sort of frazzled right now and just thanking my lucky stars that everyone is ok and been in & out of the doctors to monitor baby girl.

ADS

Maedze

You can try it, but I'm going to guess it's probably wishful thinking. The Frontier is huge...and the Radian, particularly at the base, is the narrowest seat on the market.

mamabear

How much wider is a frontier then a radian?

A Lot!!:p

Has anyone ever gotten 2 frontiers and a safeseat into the back of a newer (07) civic? Wishful thinking?
Ummm, yeah...At first I read "2 Frontiers in the back of a civic" and I was thinking it could be done, with no room in between....but then I saw the Safeseat part of the equation and was like "No way"!!! we have a civic and a CRV. I can get the Frontier and a Marathon in both, but with only like 12" in between at the most....... I'm sorry, but I doubt it would work.:twocents:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC