Played with a Cybex, Kiddy, Britax car seat bed and Ferrari car seats today...

ADS

mykidsmylife

Geez FINALLY some pics

Seth is 3, 27lbs and 36" with a 12" torso. Also pictured is Spencer (in Kiddy) will be 2 in 3 weeks, 31lbs, 34" with 12" torso and River 4m, 25" 11.5lbs with 10-10.5" torso.

First up is the Kiddy shield booster. At first Spencer did not like this seat but once he saw the toys he was fine. Spencer is a big kid for his age and fit fine in this seat w/o the infant padding.

DSC07434.jpg

Now we have Seth modeling the Cybex booster. This booster is AWESOME. It is sooo solid. The back is solid even on the highest setting. It is not flimsy like other boosters (ahem GTb ahem).... The cover is a spandex type material almost like the RayShade covers. Super comfy booster and if I had 154 EURO I would have bought it in a heartbeat.

DISCLAIMER: HE IS TOO SMALL TO RIDE IN A BOOSTER. A CHILD HIS SIZE SHOULD BE SAFELY REAR-FACING.
lowest setting
DSC07435.jpg

highest setting
DSC07436.jpg

Now we have Seth modeling a FF only Ferrari car seat. Wish I could have gotten more stats but at this point people were starting to stare. I took this for the guys of the board. ;)
DSC07437.jpg

Now we have River modeling the super neat Britax car bed. This thing is made like a tank. It is quite heavy b/c of the shell. Very sturdy outside and very padded and cozy inside. Obviously River shouldn't use this, but it fit her quite well. It has to be installed across 2 seats using 2 belts so I couldn't really install it. sorry.

DSC07433.jpg

macmomma

What am I missing? The box behind one of the seats has german writing on it?? Are you in Germany? I think I really like the Ferrari Car seat- it looks cool:D

mykidsmylife

Yes we are stationed here. :)

The Ferrari seat is neat. If they made some HWH seats like this, I would seriously consider getting this or the Chicco Neptune.

all together ooky

Where in Germany are you? When I visited a couple years ago I would go walking to all the kids' stores. Your pics brought back some good memories.

Calideedle

How fun! That car seat bed looks like a beast but cozy.

My favorite picture is the kids sleeping, hopefully River outgrew her hatred of riding in the car?

macmomma

Yes we are stationed here. :)

The Ferrari seat is neat. If they made some HWH seats like this, I would seriously consider getting this or the Chicco Neptune.

Cool- I was born and raised in Germany. We usually go back once a year- where are you stationed at over there?

mykidsmylife

We are at Hohenfels Army Base in Bavaria. It is beautiful out here.

River is much better in the car seat now that she is off the reflux meds. Weird but true. LOL.

These pics were at Baby Waltz and ToysRus. I keep wanting to ask about them getting in a Swedeish seat, but there has never been anyone who can understand me. LOL. Oh well.

We do this every few months. It is fun to see the different things available here.

oxeye

Awesome pics!! Love the Cybex booster. I can't wait to get it here. I've decided DD1 needs a purple one.

mykidsmylife

I drive through Amberg often to go to the better PX at Graf. ;)

They had the Paul Frank Bugaboo. If only I was rich. Lots of Quinny's and stuff but I am not huge into strollers so I didn't pay much attention.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC