Where to find a Pink Nautilus

itzmeigh

I'm helping a friend find a Pink Nautilus. It is for her Son so I think she wants a solid pink.

Where can I find the Miley, Rachel, and Dori?

On-line or In Store is ok.

Thanks! Feel free to include the locations of any other pink Nautilus if you know them. She didn't say solid so she could like a pattern.

ADS

itzmeigh

I tried that and most of them didn't list a location. Or before it will list a store location it wants your zipcode. That doesn't work so well when you don't live in or around a town where there is anything.

obamamama

I don't follow this part...

"it's for her son, so i think she wants solid pink"

Wouldn't pink, either print or solid be for a girl? I'm all for equality between the sexes, I really am, but I have 3 sons and none of them has ever asked for anything pink. :whistle:

Andie

I tried that and most of them didn't list a location. Or before it will list a store location it wants your zipcode. That doesn't work so well when you don't live in or around a town where there is anything.

Hmmm... For me it shows Miley at Goores (online), Rachel @ Target, and Dori doesn't come up with any retailers.

Hope that helps!

Evolily

Wouldn't pink, either print or solid be for a girl? I'm all for equality between the sexes, I really am, but I have 3 sons and none of them has ever asked for anything pink. :whistle:

C & A ask for pink things on a regular basis :) (C: I want the pink plate, A: No- MINE!, C: He's not sharing, A: My pink plate, not yours).

Yes, the joy of only having 1 hot pink ikea plate :rolleyes: . It just a color- I don't get why we're so hung up on it :confused:

I like the target pink one the best- IMHO the nautilus looks funky when they try to do a cover with no gray.

xxluckychicxx

My DS's favorite color is pink and currently has a Pink Sky Frontier cover that he begged and begged for (and threw a major fit when a Red Rock Frontier showed up).

As much as my husband tried to get my boys not too like pink. Logan's favorite color from 1-3 was pink. He still likes pink, but won't admit it. (Thanks hubby).

itzmeigh

Hum... Actually if you follow history pink is a man's color. Somewhere in time (maybe as late as the 1950's) it became a color more associated with girls (sorta like the names Ashley or McKenzie) but that doesn't mean that no boy can ever wear pink or like pink things.

I see no reason why a boy can't want a pink seat and don't find it odd at all. More power to him for asking for what he wants instead of what society says he can have.

As for why I didn't think he wanted a pattern... I just thought they looked a little too girly, not because they are pink, but because of the pattern on them. But I could be wrong! And if he wants a Daisy then that's what I'll help him find.

Who am I to question why someone wants something anyway. His mom just said that he wanted a pink Nautilus and she was having trouble finding one. I didn't question her further. Maybe it was a typo.

Oh! I forgot to say that I found links to all of them on-line (2 on Amazon and one on that Goore site) and passed them along. Thanks for the help!)

obamamama

*I*wouldn't and am not making fun of the kid. It just seemed weird to me as the mom of 3 boys, that's all.
My middle son likes me to paint his fingernails and he's almost 11, so I don't mind the whole go against societal norms, and all that crap-- I think his dad :shrug-shoulders: when he walks in seeing the three of us (sister included) painting nails on a Saturday.

The beauty of carseats, is that you can always replace the cover when they no longer like the color.

triscuitsmom

Another Mama of only boys here who just got her Malibu Radian this morning that my 3 year old begged for for ages (I didn't make him wait for it because it was pink, only because we really didn't need another seat :p)

I wish I could find a pink Nautilus here in Canada... everywhere I've seen them they are grey. That's nice for those that want grey, but I have kids who like colour (and the older one loves pink and orange (not usually together) above all else) :thumbsup:

Mommypooh

I have 2 sons and 2 brothers. When my brother who is now 17 was about 3 or 4 he wanted a pink barbie car for Christmas. My other brother who is now 9 also wanted a pink barbie car. My youngest was playing at TRU the other day and would only get in the pink barbie hummer and nothing else and would not get out of it. His brother was in and out of all the others.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC