Generations65 spotted at my BRU

I didn't have DD's or my tape measure with me, but I *did* have the camera. So here it is next to its older sibling the 40-lb limit Generations. Both seats are at their tallest setting (the harnesses were nowhere to be seen, though)
DSCF3122.jpg

Side view:
DSCF3123.jpg

Thought it was nice of them to add this "No Lap belt in booster mode" sticker:
DSCF3121.jpg

Will try to get my LO's out to BRU for a "Car Seat Field Trip" in the near future for comparo pix of how they fit an average 7.5YO, since BRU also has the Nauti and Frontier in stock. Considering that Evenflo hasn't upped the price versus the 40 lb. Generations, it looks like it'll be a good moderate-priced HWH seat without the installation quirks of the Apex65.

edited to add: this was at the BRU in Emeryville, CA

ADS

NannyMom

If Sofi was FF, I'd so buy that seat. I really liked how the harness adjusted. Just push a button and pull the harness shoulders to loosen. Turn the knob to tighten. I wish they'd do that to the EFTA :whistle:

I saw it at BRU here today too. I measured with my arm, and then measured my arm. I got 15.5 inches for top slots.

HKP1042

If Sofi was FF, I'd so buy that seat. I really liked how the harness adjusted. Just push a button and pull the harness shoulders to loosen. Turn the knob to tighten. I wish they'd do that to the EFTA :whistle:

I saw it at BRU here today too. I measured with my arm, and then measured my arm. I got 15.5 inches for top slots.

I like the button to loosen as well it was so esty. I was the EFTA would do that as well. The only thing I don't like about the EFTA is how the lever to loosen sticks sometimes.

featherhead

My 2 year old dd is sitting with me here and she saw the carseat. She called it a "burger carseat"... no idea what that is supposed to mean:D

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I took a pic too. I didn't have a measuring tape, but it was one harness height lower than the Nautilus. Maybe 1 1/2 inches?

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I'm going to BRU tomorrow to trade my friend's friend's old CarGo in for 20% off a CA. I'll bring my tape measure in case they have it in stock. :)

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Mine doesn't have it yet. They are reorganizing and have a spot on the shelf for it, but no seat yet. I asked and they said it's expected in by the end of next week.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Hehehe, that pattern is what you see when the rabbit ears fall of your black and white tv. It IS quite mesmerizing.... :cool::eek:

That BRU employee clearly didn't read the 'price label goes on the front left of the product' blurb in the communications binder :p

Anyway, we have ours, but I didn't put it on the shelf yet, because we can't seem to get rid of the Cosco High Back Boosters and we have loads of regular old Generations sitting around.

How COOL your BRU has the Chaperone and Peg Perego!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC