MA vs. BLVD and ? BRU return policy

purplemama

So after DH's accident I put my MA in his new car and got a BLVD for my truck. I had been wanting one for awhile. I love the cover (sutton), it's very plush and soft. But...... the headwings bother me. DS fell asleep today in it and was very slumped when I got home. I guess I could recline it more but honestly I really miss the MA. I just don't like the BLVD as much as I thought I would. Which is a bummer because I like the way the harness height adjusts. Putting the BlVD in DH's car is NOT an option, he refuses to use anything but an MA.
So I really want to take my BLVD back and get a MA but will BRU take it back after it's been used a few weeks?

ADS

Northriver

We love our Bvd and have not had any head slump issues. I do have rear side air bags in my vehicle but still with a outboard installation in my small car, I feel more comfortale using seats with wings. I also love the harness adjustor! If I didn't have side airbags, I wouldn't even consider a seat without wings. Also, now that we have had wings for a couple years, my dd and I are not comfortable without them. She never sleeps in seats without wings.

In any case, last I knew, BRU had a 30 day return policy, you'd have to check your receipt or call them to confirm. If you don't like it, take it back. It is a lot of money to spend on something you don't like.

carseatcoach

Carseat Crankypants
It's also a lot of money for the retailer or manufacturer (really, the rest of the customers) to swallow because she changed her mind.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC