Will the monterey fit on the back bench of an caravan?

mykidsmylife

It is an 07. I need it in the back. Anyone have pics?
I have finally decided on this booster, but need to make sure it will fit properly...

Thanks

ADS

obamamama

I have an older caravan, 98 but it fits great. I just got it yesterday...I don't have LATCH though, so it's just seatbelted in.

Last edited:

ginny4

i have an 01 & my parents an 06. the rear bench slopes a bit & even more on the 06 than the 01 model. in the tallest setting it kinda fits. as long as you don't need it to be as close to the window as possible (for example in a 3 across). we scooch it over a lil bit on the bench so it fits better. what i'm really not crazy about is how the shoulder belt gets all scrunched & twisted in the belt guide. its annoying! i love the monterey but i HATE HATE HATE it in my 3rd row. the 2nd row fits better

a close up to show the twist in the belt guide & the headrest is touching the side of the car. (highest position). this is in our 01 model
2009-9002-1.jpg

mykidsmylife

Thanks so much for the pics.
It is going to be perfect. :)

He will use it in the back until Seth goes foward facing, then Seth will go in back and Johnathon will be on the center bench.

Heidi

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC