I LOVE this cover! True Fit/B530 GIRLY!!!

ADS

tl01

Genius! That airplane cover is genius! I didn't think it was possible for a car seat company to make a cover like that;) Now if we could get a cover like that for DS for one of his many seats, I'd be thrilled!

MOM25BOYS

I wonder if that air plane print will be available on the TF...:whistle: Something creative like that would be great for a boy instead of just plain colors all the time. :p

TheNimpsGirl

Are those covers on the ARB True Fit or the older ones?

Not sure but yesterday I actually called about new covers for the ARB one and was told new covers would be released around Feb/Mar 2010 but they couldn't tell me what the covers would be. From that pic I would only be interested in the one with dots assuming the dots aren't in a girly color, it's hard to tell. DS will probably make it in the SS1 unless he has a huge growth spurt but hmm, that seems so far away to wait on new covers when I want it now, LoL.

Oh and I also learned LC plays country when your put on hold... that seemed random.

Mama Jo

I kinda don't like the airplane one. The dot one looks a little dizzying. I'd just be happy with a red or orange TF. :whistle: My tall skinny kid is going to be 5 before he hits 40 lbs, so a 35 lb. seat will suit us just fine, as long as it's tall. And of all the RF seats on the market now, I'm leaning the most toward eventually getting him the TFP for the ARB and the shell height. Unless SK can figure out how to make the dang RNXT a little less reclined.

jess71903

Ambassador
Yay for more covers!! With the rising popularity of the TF I was hoping we would get some variety soon! I think my DD, who is on the way, will have to have either the pink or the dots when she gets DS's TF!!

murphydog77

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
I told the rep how much parents were asking for a cute boy cover like the camo with airplanes. The pink satin cover has a princess theme with castles and such on it--very nice. He said that the seats with the dots back to the left were the ARB seats, but I see ARB seats to the right (behind the the brown and green booster, for instance), so I don't know which covers go with which seats.

hsjwmom

I wonder if an ARB cover will fit on a regular TF. I'm not sure I love the pink one, but maybe it would be better than Monet, stain-wise. I wouldn't be using all the inserts, I wonder if any of the main seat has that satiny stuff.

eh, not crazy about the princessy pink cover (esp. since a lot of early elementary-age girls like my DD's think princess stuff is SO preschool/kindy) but the airplane camo is WAY cool:thumbsup:
But then, there are already a lot of nice girly-but-not-princessy covers out there already, so it's only fair that we start seeing more cool boyish covers. I think an astronomy/space exploration theme pattern would be awesome with a color scheme similar to that blue camo

kidzndogz

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but am I the only one bummed that all the girly ones come in both the TF and the boosters, but the boyish one is booster only, and not on a TF? :eek:

Raegansmom4

I'm going to have to put my 18 mo dd on a diet so I can get her a pink princess True Fit! She's 29 lbs (super short, too) at 18 mo, so I got her the MyRide for the 40 lb limit. I emailed LC a couple weeks ago to see if they had any intention to rate the TrueFit to 40 lbs rf, but sadly the response was "no."

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC