Massachusetts is having Special Needs training

Pixels

:crying: and I don't think I can go! I've been waiting, hoping that a class would come to my area. I've been stalking the Riley Hospital website with the listing of the classes. I even get an automated email every time they make a change to the website, so I can check. Now, there's a class going to be about 2 hours away at the end of this month. And I have no childcare. :crying:

Anyone wanna watch my kid?

Techs in the area, if you're interested in the class and need more info, PM me.

ADS

Pixels

ohmy I mightmightmight know someone who would watch her! *trying not to get my hopes up too far*

pastrygirl

I would volunteer to watch her, but I still haven't watched my two by myself yet... I'm a bit scared, err, terrified(!!!) to watch them alone next week when I have no more help around. I don't think I'm ready to watch three just yet... :(

Pixels

Give me a call if you want a break or a hand. I'd be happy to come over and help out for a while, or take Toby to a park or the library for a while to give you a break. I've been thinking about you, and DH has asked about you a couple of times, too.

capeKO71

I'm already signed up! I'm going to stay in a hotel room for two nights... basically go to the conference, drive out to spring field,stay over night go to training, spend the night, drive home. :)

Louisa

CPST Instructor
I have sent an email and am trying to get a seat. if i get one I would be bring my twins and their nanny to hang in the hotel, i am sure she would not mind helping someone else out with childcare if there is a need.
(i work in child protective, trust me she is totally background checked and awesome, she's been with us over a year and we have known her for like 8)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC