question about britax

xursusmaritimusx

did they make seats with tan colored plastic shells? like for a roundabout or marathon or similar.

also, did they make covers that didnt go all the way around the sides of the seats like they currently do? more like they just sit inside the shell? think old school car seat cover...

ADS

obamamama

Yeah, they have made tan colored plastic shells... think they still do. More of a solid tan almost white.
And no, I've never seen one with a non elastic cover, and I've been checking them out for the last 7 years...

xursusmaritimusx

okay just wondering lol.

today i saw a seat with a britax harness/chest clip, the old squarish one, but the seat itself was a darker tan, i think it was just old.

the cover was one ive never seen. it was just a brown fuzzy one but it looked like it was just sitting in the seat without any way to secure it.

i was trying to look quickly without looking like a creep. the car was parked next to me in a parking lot. i was going to take a picture but there were people around lol

either way... i wasnt familiar with what i was looking at

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC