Having 2nd thoughts

Stacey

I was very set on getting a Radian for the new babe since I love the ones I have. After reading too much on here I'm 2nd guessing myself. Is the True Fit or Britax better? Is it just a matter of preference or space??

Space isn't really an issue as the baby will be in a Captain seat behind me (so the older kids can get out of the sidewalk side door) The idea of having all Sunshine Kids is appealing but really not important I suppose!

Babe will be in a bucket through the winter for ease because of the awful weather we get here. I plan on switching when the weather clears up so babe will be about 4-5 months old.

Which seat would you get and why?

BTW If this is a girl I would LOVE to get a girly seat which I know some don't have that option but again...not that important :) I'm sure it's another boy anyways LOL

ADS

Jewels

Senior Community Member
They are all nice seats.

I didn't like the TF because with the head rest added on I didn't have enough room for it in my vehicle.

Personally I love my Britax MA and would buy one again in a heartbeat. The only problem with buying it for a small baby is that the harness straps have to be at or below the shoulders which can be an issue for a small baby. My little one reached the bottom slots very young but now is all legs and at 16mths is still on the bottom harness slots. I also have a RN and like that as well and eventually want to get a new cover for it when we use it more full-time once it is FF.

So, at the time of buying a seat I would check out how the child fits in the seat before buying and then buy based on that. But I would be tempted to buy a RN just so that I could have matching seats. I currently don't have the same seats but I do try to match my covers. I currently have a Monterey in red with a Marathon ashley floral in on black seats in a white car.

Good luck!

featherhead

BTW If this is a girl I would LOVE to get a girly seat which I know some don't have that option but again...not that important :) I'm sure it's another boy anyways LOL

Have you seen the new Flora RadianXTSL? I'm hoping we get them here in Canada before my girls hit 30 lbs.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC