Question BRU trade in quesitons

Cryssy Jane

I have some old seats that I've picked up at various garage sales and such that I'm looking to trade in now that I have the need.

I need two seats, looking primarily at the MR (x2).

If I take two seats in to get 2 20% off coupons, can I use them on 2 new seats in the same purchase? Would it be possible to get a twin discount on top of that for purchasing two seats at once?

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
No coupon/discount stacking is allowed, per corporate policy. It would be like two separate transactions, bring one in, buy it, bring the other in, buy it. The only way to get another discount would be to apply for a credit card and get that extra 10%, or maybe buy a floor model, which gets an automatic 10%. Since they call a manager to get the coupon out of the lockbox, they are pretty strict about not allowing you to use other coupons at the same time.

On regular other coupons, the computer's programmed wrong and you can get double discounts sometimes if the cashier's not paying attention, though :cool:

But they don't take down your name and track you, so you could keep bringing old stuff in if you want to.

Cryssy Jane

Since they call a manager to get the coupon out of the lockbox, they are pretty strict about not allowing you to use other coupons at the same time.

Both times I've gone in they haven't called in a manager. Just whoever was working at the customer service desk... hmmm

DahliaRW

When I went in the gal said she had to send someone to get the coupon. The manager just happened to walk by then (I think because there was a line at the customer service desk) and he ended up doing it.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Both times I've gone in they haven't called in a manager. Just whoever was working at the customer service desk... hmmm

That might have been the manager...they don't get any special insignia to wear, you'd have to stare at their nametag to know for sure (people often ask me if I'm the manager...because I'm old(er), probably, and actually wear my BRUniform properly, lol.

Annyway... just reporting what I read in the procedure book when I got stuck working in customer service last time :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC