walmart fleece jackets?

cookie123

Has anyone seen this years fleece jacket at walmart? Do you think it's too fluffy for the carseat? Also, does anyone's walmart have it in boys 4 - 7 or some similar size - this is my first time buying boy's that's not toddler!!

ADS

gecikuh

Senior Community Member
i have seen them. actually bought one for dd for her fall jacket. and i don't think i would use it in the carseat.

cookie123

That's kind of what I was thinking. It's maybe a little too fluffy. Too bad, the price was so good. I got one for H & M. No Brett sizes.

menfusse

I didn't know about carseat use either. They are fluffy, but they compress to thin easier than say a poly filled fluffy jacket would. They are super cute, especially the brown with pink pockets. I'm going to get one and then try it on her for the test before taking the tags off, lol. I'm too lazy to have a jacket/coat I have to take on and off all the time, lol.

gecikuh

Senior Community Member
They are super cute, especially the brown with pink pockets.

that's the one we have! dh picked it :D

i bought it more for like going for walks and to the park and stuff, when she probably doesn't really need it on in the car anyway...especially since it was so cheap!

cookie123

Really? My brown one doesn't have pink pockets. Darn.
Oh, good idea to test it. I didn't think of that.

menfusse

that's the one we have! dh picked it :D

i bought it more for like going for walks and to the park and stuff, when she probably doesn't really need it on in the car anyway...especially since it was so cheap!

This is true, it's a great price for a nice jacket. I love that it's the sherpa-y fleece inside and out. Sooooo soft.

cookie123

OH, that goes to 5T. That's probably the difference. The big girls don't have contrasting colors. It's also not like the baby/toddler's on the inside. It's not fleecy on the inside. I got Hannah 7/8. I think it feels thicker than the baby/toddler one. The arms look long.

I looked on Walmart dot com for boys in the same thing. Maybe Old Navy will have something.

Will definitely test it in the seat.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC