Albee has solid color Marathons!!!

ADS

cpsaddict

Oh man! My Dh is a huge Oregon State fan! He loves that orange. I would bet the DOM is pretty recent. Every Britax I have ever ordered from them is very new.

tracee877

That's what I was thinking too, especially since the Parkways they were selling recently were 2007's. I guess I'll know when it gets here!

NannyMom

That's what I was thinking too, especially since the Parkways they were selling recently were 2007's. I guess I'll know when it gets here!

Britax was also trying to get rid of mid- late 2007 Marathons. I bet they had too many and gave made a deal on them with Albee. Curious to know what your DOM is :)

bethng

Dang I better take good care of my orange MA cover! Sounds like it's going to be a sought after color :D He is on the top harness slots ....lol

Blondie87

How often do the solid colors go up for sale? I wonder how long we can expect them to be for sale on Albee....?

DH really wants an orange one so we can put an OSU patch on there. He's a big beaver fan...

cpsaddict

I really think these will be newer DOM's. Albee has had the 33lb thing in at least some listings for ages. The main reason I think they are newer, is that these are not that great of a price. Certainly much, much better than full price, but $230 is not the lowest albee has gone. I mean, the Ashley is 180 and the DOM's are brand new.

Blondie87

I called and asked CS about the Orange one, and she went and checked. She said they are 2009. I asked if all the solid ones were that date, and she said she thinks so, but she only knows for sure the orange cuz that's what she checked.

mommaon112903

They remind me of old-style Parkway colors :whistle: Britax trying to clear out back stock of material maybe like they have in the past with some different covers already?

tracee877

I called and asked CS about the Orange one, and she went and checked. She said they are 2009. I asked if all the solid ones were that date, and she said she thinks so, but she only knows for sure the orange cuz that's what she checked.

Awesome, thanks for doing that!:D

purplemama

Did anyone actually buy one and get it by now and can tell me DOM? I've called Albee before to get DOM and then got the seat with a way older DOM. Just wanna know if anyone has one yet!! Thanks!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC