Wanting a True Fit Premiere

Spam

Okay, so talk me out of WANTING one :eek: I love the look of the ARB and how much easier it would be to reach the adjuster.. I didn't :love: the tf at first. A was younger but too heavy for the infant insert and didn't fill the seat out enough so he had bad head slump, but now he fills it out great :D I know I should be wanting a new RNXTSL given his current weight, but I just don't :love: the Radian :( IF they gave it a new boot, maybe.. but I just have this bad vision of Austin hanging his leg over the sides when he's outboard and getting in a wreck and his leg would be smashed between the door and the seat :eek:

Last edited:
ADS

arly1983

You sound like me. I love my new TF excpet for the adjuster RFing. I SOOOO want to order a TFARB. Its killing me but, hello, I have a perfectly good RA and TF for baby S. And I am trying not to spend anymore money.

Maybe if I sold the new TF and the RA...humm...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC