My BRU had the Evenflo Generations 65 out.

HKP1042

I was shocked and excited to see it. I thought i read that it didn't come out until Oct. 1

The harness top slots don't go quite as high as the Nautilus but are higher than a typical carseat. I am thinking it's th eone I will get for DS because the harness slots are high enough to give him at least another 1 1/2 of growing room. I am a big fan of the knobs (we have a Triumph now). It was a very nice seat. I still like the Nautilus a little more but for the price savings and how tight money is we could use the extra $$.

Oh it was $99.

ETA - Not sure if it was for sale I forgot to check and see if it was in stock or if it was just a demo. I hope it's for sale now so I can use the trade-in and get an even better price :)

ADS

G8r4evr

Awesome! Im looking forward to checking it out. I was in our BRU yesterday and didnt see it though...

DahliaRW

You *might* be able to convince you to let you preorder it with the trade in deal if it's not in stock - worth a shot!

capeKO71

Finally! A great higher weight seat to compete with the Apex for technician orders for seat checks!

Raegansmom4

This may be a good option for my mom's car... She has a Chase but my oldest has outgrown the harness by weight, so I just install her GN whenever grandma drives her, but then again, that is so, so seldom I'd hate to buy a seat that's used 6 times a year... Nice to know it's out there though to suggest to parents! I always hate to suggest the Apex w/o knowing if the parents' vehicle has headrests b/c I'm afraid they'd get it anyway, even if they don't have headrests, b/c it's a good $50-60 cheaper than the Nautilus.

NannyMom

I believe our local SK is planning on having these to give out. I think we just did Titans and boosters before.

HKP1042

You *might* be able to convince you to let you preorder it with the trade in deal if it's not in stock - worth a shot!

That is what I am going to try. I mean if I prepay fo rit it shouldn't be a big deal right?

I get paid Friday so I am going to try then right before the deal ends.

HKP1042

I am very excited about this! This will help so many people who can't afford a nautilus.

Exactly why I need it. I have been penny pinching to get the Nautilus but with the 20% and the price of this seat I cna get 2 of them for like $10 more than 1 Nautilus. :)

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
I would love to have these for seat events! I was thankful for the Titan at my last event w/ a 42# 2.5yo, but this would've been better. This would work well for Evan if he needs to ride w/ other people, hmmmm. Time to thin out my seats again. :)

Mommy2Marcus

YAY! That is pretty awsome. I wish I could go to BRU again to check it out. Maybe other stores will carry it as well.

I also think the price point is great. I know several people that could use one, but can not afford the Nautilus.

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
Ooooo, we're getting the keys to our new place today and I'll be a whopping 12 blocks from BRU now, woohoo! I bet they start seeing a lot more of me now, lol! Plus I just got a new phone that lets me take pics and actually put them on my computer. BRU here I come, well, later after I pack more. Ugh.

o_mom

That will be excellent to replace the Apex - no headrest requirement, correct? We had an issue with that at a check - vehicle required the headrest removed for tether use, but the Apex needed the headrest in place. :(

::er!ca::

I'm interested in how high the harness goes?

I was getting ready to buy a Nautilus for my niece. She just turned 4, is about 34 pounds and about 39 inches... and my sister has her in a HBB :( If this is comparable to the GN, I can save $50 and buy this for her.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC