How do you have your kids set up on your Odyssey?

ADS

MySillyKids

ha! my kind of thread.

I've done this (the driver side captain seat was in the garage):

IMG_0036-2.jpg

And i've done 2 captains chairs and the 40 split of the 3rd row for another seat.

Right now, my 19 month old DD is RF behind the drivers seat in a captains chair, in her MyRide. My 3 year old is FF in the passenger side in his Radian XT, and my 5 year old is in the 40 (of the 60/40 split) in his Frontier. (tight fit)

the 60 part of the split (folded down in the 'well') houses my Baby Jogger City Mini Double, and my Baby Jogger City Mini Single.

djma

No pics unfortunately -

but i have ds2 in a nauti in the passenger side captains chair scooted into the middle, dd in a ss1 behind the driver, an apex65 passenger side third row for preschool boy, and ds1 in the regent driver's side third row.

dh just rolls his eyes every time he looks in the rearview mirror and sees all 4 seats. :p

jdchic3

Does a Regent fit well there? I have DS there right now RF in his MA but I"m thinking of puttig him in the captains chair behind the driver to give DH more space than having the KF there.

MySillyKids

My favorite install is 3rd row regent. It fits PERFECT outboard, and the LBP (no recline bar) works GREAT. i :love: it. The frontier on the other hand, took every bit of slack i had. I couldn't get it in there good with the short belt path, so i squeezed in the LBP.

djma

I have no problems installing the regent anywhere in the van - (i do have a pre-advisory one and i've never done the recline bar thing), but my favorite spot is the third row. it even goes well in the center - but blocked most of my view in the rearview mirror.

jdchic3

Wow! I'm impressed! I have BRUISES on my wrists from doing the Frintier and RF MA outboard... Anyone have any pics of the beast in the 3rd row?

MySillyKids

Hmm is your regent pre or post advisory? Is it mandatory you use the recline bar? That could mean the difference. I can go out and take pics of the seat up as i have it now, if you'd like.

jdchic3

But she doesn't say anything about driver's side... I already looked... I also haven't actually looked under the seat myself. Is there somewhere completely obvious on that side?

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
I've got Kira RF in a Roundabout behind the driver. There's a Parkway booster next to her, which Roman or Eva uses, depending on who wants to sit where. There's another PW booster in the 3rd row, passenger side, again for Roman or Eva, and Nadia's Marathon is behind Kira in the other outboard position.

djma

MSK - if you don't mind my asking - why did you choose a seatbelt install with the MyRide? I'm planning on getting this seat for dd when she's bigger (but who knows what might be out by then :p). Was a latch install not easy? Or was it hard to get it level or tight?

MySillyKids

i had just gotten the van back from the collision place, i had 3 kids screaming. it was easier for seatbelt than latch. i like latch better, just didn't want to mess w/ it under the circumstances i was in ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC