Ahem...I believe people have been waiting? pic heavy

hsjwmom

For pics of my BRAND NEW OOBR!!! :D :D :D

Sorry the pics aren't great, I had to rush because my camera's batteries were dying. (Also, baby decided the seat was hers and didn't want to share. :p)

DD1 is 9yo, 50" tall with a 18.25" torso

DD2 is 7y3m, 48" tall with a torso that is a hair under 17"

Lowest setting:

DSC02243.jpg

Highest setting:

DSC02244.jpg

9yo with headrest on the highest setting (and baby unhappy that sister is in HER seat, lol):

DSC02246.jpg

7yo with headrest on the highest setting:

DSC02247.jpg

Just for fun:

DSC02241.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

hsjwmom

I am sooo sorry, but I need to buy some batteries for my camera before I can take more pics. Also have a screaming, teething toddler fighting me. :( I will get measurements tonight, either when she settles down or when I put her to bed. In the mean time, let me know what you want measured and I will try to accomodate you!

hsjwmom

First impressions:

Heavy. Very heavy. I don't think I would be completely comfortable NOT using LATCH.

It is so well-made, though. It seriously feels like someone took a seat out of a vehicle and made it portable.

The headrest raises and lowers the same way that a vehicle headrest moves. Not flimsy at all.

I'm not sure I'm in love with the fabric...

more later, gotta feed the kids. :eek:

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Squeeeeeeeeeeeel!
I love your dd's monkey shirt in the monkey booster :D

Man, that looks incredible, makes me want one a LOT :eek:

hesgimenez

I am a Paul Frank fanatic! When I saw these prints earlier in the year I was so excited. Of course, the downfall is it will be a few years before we need a booster. I would all over the Skurvy print. :love:

Nisha

AHHHHHHHH!!!!! I want one SO bad! (but don't need it yet!)

How is the width for your 9 yr old? Is she comfy in it?

Mama!

Those metal bars don't look so comfy...

The fabric is DIVINE...the pattern at least :love:

Very tall! wow! I can't wait to see it buckled in.

hsjwmom

Squeeeeeeeeeeeel!
I love your dd's monkey shirt in the monkey booster :D

That is funny! I hadn't even noticed, lol.

YAY!!!! THanks for the pics!!! Can't wait to see it in person! It looks nice and tall!!!

Yup, I think dd still has plenty of growing room. :)

How is the width for your 9 yr old? Is she comfy in it?

It is a really good fit width-wise, in the house anyway. We'll see if she can buckle herself easily. She is very comfy in it. I had tried her in a Vivo once and it was not a good fit for her, way too narrow in the hips.

As far as the fabric goes, dd said she was expecting it to be softer. I think she was thinking it would be a plush fabric, like her Regent was, or like the baby's True Fit. It is a kinda weird, slightly fuzzy texture. I think lint and debris may stick to it a bit too easily. Hopefully, I'm wrong. From what I understand, it is supposed to be stain resistant. I really hope so, because at first glance, I'm really afraid this seat is going to end up looking dingy.

Love the pattern(and I am obsessed with skurvy), but those metal bars look horrible. :-( Do they get in the way of comfiness? I am thinking HOT seat, burned neck? Or does it not even touch the kid?

Cute pics though! I love that the little one wanted the seat.

hsjwmom

Those metal bars don't look so comfy...

The fabric is DIVINE...the pattern at least :love:

Very tall! wow! I can't wait to see it buckled in.

I know, they don't...Fortunately, they are like the bars in a vehicle's head rest...you don't come in contact with them.

We do love the pattern...it is adorable!

We'll try it out tomorrow, so I'll take pics of both dd's buckled in then.

Mommy2Marcus

Thanks for the pics. Your DD's are SO cute! I also love how tall it looks.

As for your DD wanting the seat. My son wanted the pink hearts booster that I bought for my friends DD awhile back. He cried when they left with it. LOL! He kept asking for his purple seat for days after it was gone. He has forgotten about it now.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC