Going to BRU Saturday...

becca011906

Senior Community Member
Anything you want me to check out, look for, or take pics of??? LOL

I will only have my 6 1/2 year old with me, so i won't have the girls to try out to much stuff! But me and ds are going on an over night to the zoo and it's about 2 hours away in Indianapolis where the closest BRU is so of course i have to go there too... :) We leave tomorrow afternoon and i'll go to BRU on Saturday, i'll be equip with my camra, tape measure and ds! :p

ADS

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I was just at BRU and saw several new things there. I will post about them later.

Have fun!

hsjwmom

Anything you want me to check out, look for, or take pics of??? LOL

I will only have my 6 1/2 year old with me, so i won't have the girls to try out to much stuff! But me and ds are going on an over night to the zoo and it's about 2 hours away in Indianapolis where the closest BRU is so of course i have to go there too... :) We leave tomorrow afternoon and i'll go to BRU on Saturday, i'll be equip with my camra, tape measure and ds! :p

I'd love to see the new Safety 1st Uptown if they have it. Not that I have any use for it, just hugely curious!

becca011906

Senior Community Member
I will definatly be looking for one of thoes b/c i'm very very interested in it if it's more cooshy, we are going to FL soon (16 hour road trip) and i hate to have allie in the scerna that long... but can't get more for our budget... $100 w/ my $20 gift card and $10 off all BRU car seats through the 15th i could do that! LOL

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
My BRU doesn't sell the Scenera, the Uptown, or very many other Coscos/Dorel.

My BRU also doesn't sell the Regent.

:(

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Some of the new things I saw:

- Fisher Price Safe Voyage Travel System--- the seat looks like a cheaper version of the Britax Companion. The stroller looks.... plastic.

- Alpha Omega with a pink and brown cover. I wrote down the name, but I can't find it right now! :) I wouldn't buy it, but it was cute.

- Several new Evenflo travel systems-- one was called "Once Upon a Time" and was pretty cute. But I wouldn't buy it. It was cute, though.

- Several new Maclarens. Very nice!!!

I need to find that paper on which I wrote down all the information about the new products. :confused: I wonder what I did with that.....

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
No BRU sells the regent.
Oh. I thought it was just mine since I read people say they are going to BRU to get the Regent or that they went to BRU and tried the Regent in their car. I guess they are mistaken? :)

My Target does sell the Regent, which is really cool. They rarely have it in stock, but they do sell it! :)

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Some of the new things I saw:
- Alpha Omega with a pink and brown cover. I wrote down the name, but I can't find it right now! :) I wouldn't buy it, but it was cute.

I saw the same AO on display at the local BRU earlier this week. I think it was an Alpha Omega Elite, and the cover fabric was "Bella" if I'm remembering correctly.

Did your BRU have the newer brown suedy covered Apex Elite? I saw that one locally, too, and the display model only had 17" top slots when I measured. :(

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I saw the same AO on display at the local BRU earlier this week. I think it was an Alpha Omega Elite, and the cover fabric was "Bella" if I'm remembering correctly.

Did your BRU have the newer brown suedy covered Apex Elite? I saw that one locally, too, and the display model only had 17" top slots when I measured. :(

You are right-- the new Alpha Omega is called Bella!!! Good memory! :)

They did have the new Apex, but I didn't measure the slots. Sorry!

The new Evenflo strollers were called "Eurotrek Travel System" and a "child cleaning station" attached. Interesting...
The patterns that I saw that were new to me were "Once Upon a Time" and "Portabello." They were pretty!

There was also a new Graco Quatro Tour travel system in the "Angelique" pattern.

The Fisher Price "Sport" travel system had a REALLY crappy canopy!!!!

I didn't get to look around too much, but I will try to go back soon.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC