Looky what just showed up at my doorstep...

xxluckychicxx

005-5.jpg

My Woot TrueFit :love: (not the insanely cute baby)

I'm so glad it arrived via FedEx, considering I've currently got a MR and a FN out for delivery on a UPS truck :cool:

Too bad its raining so I cant go out and play :mad: I'll post more pics when the other 2 :eek: show up.

ADS

xxluckychicxx

DS and DD had XTs. The practically fell apart, so SK shipped me new ones. I decided I wanted to go with something else so I sold the 2 XTs so the kids needed new seats. I ordered them each a new seat, and the later that day the deal on Woot popped up and I couldnt pass up a deal like that, and we needed a spare anyways, so I bought one of those too.

And we all lived happily ever after (until new seats arrive on the market) :p

Mama Jo

zomg look at all the adorable chub!! What a cutie!!

I restrained myself from ordering the TF... but part of me kind of regrets it... oh well.

AllieCanada

Your daughter is adorable! You'll have to let us know how you like it after you install it. The seat colour looks much nicer in real life than it does in stock photos.

xxluckychicxx

DOM is 5/18/08, not too shabby for $99.

I ordered DS a Frontier and DD a MyRide. I;m a little concerned about how much time DS will have left in the Frontier though.

jujumum

Adorable! I soooooooo wanted another TF, but resisted.

Now, if it came with the baby, that would be a different story.:D

xxluckychicxx

Well, my 2 other seats arrived. Frontier is a-ok, but the MyRide box was *beat to HELL* and I opened it up and it has big gouges in the bottom and stress marks all over the bottom as well :mad::thumbsdown: Anyone know what I should do about it? I obviously need a replacement.

hsjwmom

Where did you order the MyRide from? I would probably take pictures and contact customer service. They can file a claim with UPS or FedEx, and hopefully, send you a new seat quickly.

2BunniesMommy

Its the Alma, right? So, must be from walmart. Should be easy to return to the store. Good thing you got the true fit!

Was going to comment on getting that adorable baby on your doorstep, but you had to go and beat me to it! She is sooo sweet!

amjbmommy

I got my shipping notification from Woot! today.... should be here by Saturday it says.... I'm having second thoughts on it though... I didn't really need it (just got an EFTA for the lo) but it was a good deal and I've always wanted to play with one so we'll see :)

Holly

I got my shipping notification from Woot! today.... should be here by Saturday it says.... I'm having second thoughts on it though... I didn't really need it (just got an EFTA for the lo) but it was a good deal and I've always wanted to play with one so we'll see :)

If you don't want it, I know there are several here who'd want it that missed the sale or had second thought about ordering it and then it was too late.
Not me, but I've seen posts from people who would want it if you don't.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC