My thought on the complete air

Jennifer mom to my 7

In my trip to bru last night, I did actually see the complete air and feel it, etc. I did like it. THe plastic doesn't feel any less than the britax plastic, it doesn't feel flimsy at all. It looks like it should have enough recline rf on flat seats to not need a noodle (I hope). Now, the fabric was the mesh type fabric, but seemed the same as the meshy frontier and radian fabrics. The only thing I saw that seemed different is that there is no comfort foam under the cover (like britax). That is what makes the britax more cushy feeling in the seat.

So, unless the radian gets that new boot, I think the complete air is for me. I have to way my 2.5 year old and see how long I have (my britax are 33 pound limits).

ADS

G8r4evr

I am considering one as well....I just wish they had some other pattern options. It definitely looks like a sturdy, well made seat, and cozy, and I love the thought of the extra SIP protection....my main concern though...the sidewings are so big, Im worried my DD my feel claustrophobic!

DahliaRW

I really like it (just bought one last Saturday). I was able to install it more upright without a noodle in my Sienna. But my son is 2, and if he were younger I would use one to get it more reclined. I do have experience installing the Scenera rfing, and I think that helped me figure out the CA install rather quickly. I actually thought it was easy. My ds went from a RN65 to the CA and has no issues with the headwings. He's most excited that it is orange. I'm working on getting pix to post, my ds1 has been sick the last two days so we haven't been going out in the car!

Oh, I also like that it's fairly lightweight for a HWH seat too! Especially after the RN!

gsdguenter

I like it, but wish I *loved* it. I'm going to get a RN and see how I like that in terms of the CA. I def. like it enough to keep it though:)

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I really like it (just bought one last Saturday). I was able to install it more upright without a noodle in my Sienna. But my son is 2, and if he were younger I would use one to get it more reclined. I do have experience installing the Scenera rfing, and I think that helped me figure out the CA install rather quickly. I actually thought it was easy. My ds went from a RN65 to the CA and has no issues with the headwings. He's most excited that it is orange. I'm working on getting pix to post, my ds1 has been sick the last two days so we haven't been going out in the car!

Oh, I also like that it's fairly lightweight for a HWH seat too! Especially after the RN!

I helped a family with a complete air last weekend and also found it to be straight forward to install - just that rf'ing belt path could be a little bit bigger to make it easier to access. ;)

I think noodles will be something commonly needed for installing with this seat though. That's not really an uncommon thing though, so it doesn't really pose any problems IMO. :)

heatherann0221

I'm drooling over this seat now. I saw one at our babies r us and at first look I thought, wow that thing is a monster. But now I want a new seat more and more. We're rear facing in the scenera and I'd love to find one that is more cushiony. It would last my 14 month old a long time as he's only 22 lbs and 30 1/2 inches. I entered a giveaway to win one. I want to win SOOO bad!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC