True Fit Premier - Why can't I find this?

Cammie

I stumbled upon the TFP pics from the ABC show and I am dying to have the silver circles cover. I can only find the cranberry and blue for sale though. Why put different covers on them at shows if they aren't going to sell them? It looks like those pics are from about a year ago. How disappointing. :(

ADS

Cammie

aww, bummer. I was hoping that maybe they just hadn't released all of the designs yet.

Now I'm at that crappy place where I feel like the TFP would be the best seat for our needs but I can't stand either of the cover options. This is my first girl after 3 boys so I am beyond over blue, and the cranberry/brown would look terrible in my car. I know...not important in the grand scheme of things but I'd be lying if I said I didn't wish she could have a seat that I thought looked cute. :eek:

I wish the Recaro Signo had better reviews for ERF. I absolutely LOVE the look of that seat.

canadiangie

aww, bummer. I was hoping that maybe they just hadn't released all of the designs yet.

Now I'm at that crappy place where I feel like the TFP would be the best seat for our needs but I can't stand either of the cover options. This is my first girl after 3 boys so I am beyond over blue, and the cranberry/brown would look terrible in my car. I know...not important in the grand scheme of things but I'd be lying if I said I didn't wish she could have a seat that I thought looked cute. :eek:

I wish the Recaro Signo had better reviews for ERF. I absolutely LOVE the look of that seat.

I understand that the TF covers work on the TFP seats.... I'm like 95% sure I've read that here... Maybe post a thread and ask, or do a search.

Maybe Monet would be a better cover for you? (you can call LC and order one)

InternationalMama

I read that the TF covers work on the TFP too. The only thing is that the TF cover will cover up the little level indicator. I like the indicator, but obviously once you've got the seat in you don't need to look at it.

I also read that Learning Curve does plan to release more covers for the TFP at some point and that you will be able to buy them as replacement covers for the same price Learning Curve sells the TF replacements (is it $60?). So I know a lot of people bought the TFP and hope to buy a different cover for it later and then use their original cover as a spare or something along those lines.

G8r4evr

I was all ready to buy the premier with that cover too..... :rolleyes: They need to come out with some new covers already. The cranberry majorly clashes with my car and it seems like the other covers have been around for quite a while.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC