My kids.woot! True Fit arrived already!

hsjwmom

I am so excited!

FedEx delivered it to the wrong house this morning. Right house number, wrong street. :rolleyes: Thank goodness the person who received it was honest! She looked up our phone # and called to see if I'd be home so she could drop it off. So sweet of her!

I need to read the manual read already! I've been too busy, but I'll try and take pics of dd in it. She is 21lbs so doesn't need the top part on yet. I have to see how much hard shell she has above her head when I install it, though.

ADS

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Did you ever get an email, with any info? I haven't yet. Hmmm, wondering if that is why the dogs were barking?

hsjwmom

Nope, never got any kind of shipping notification. I even checked the website and it didn't say shipped. :shrug-shoulders:

hsjwmom

I forgot to check, lol. :eek:

It's 7/26/08, so just over a year old. Not too bad, for the price! I won't need the full life anyway.

hsjwmom

Yup, mine doesn't expire until July of 2015! DD will be 7 by then, so very likely to be in a booster by then anyway. (The only reason my well behaved 7yo is still harnessed, is that she wants to be! Unlike my 9yo, who wasn't ready to be in a booster full time until she was 8)

Vanessa618

I found out you can use your order number to track by referance on Fedex.com.

Thanks for the info :thumbsup: Mine was shipped today and says it should be here on the 12th. I'm excited now cause I found out there is actually a local seat check on Sunday and I was hoping to get the install checked there. :whistle:

mykidsmylife

I am waiting on one. My friend ordered it and had it shipped to me as she is in the process of pcsing here.
It is going to be hard to have an unopened car seat sitting in my garage calling to me to play with it.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Mine should be here Saturday. Did I mention that I have a car seat safety related event every.Saturday.this.month? Sorry, Codi, I doubt you will see it until Monday.

xxluckychicxx

Oh geez, I really hope mine doesnt show up tomorrow. I've got 2 seats that are supposed to arrive tomorrow and if a 3rd showed up I'm pretty sure my UPS man would have me committed. He thinks I'm nuts as it is :eek:

TiaxMarie

Mine says it should be here Saturday! I was hoping it would come by tomorrow so we could use it instead of the crappy confortsport. My TF cover trade hasn't come yet and I have my tech class starting tomrorow, so DH is stuck with the CS until we get the new TF.

Laurette

I'm still really jelous! I wanted one but absoutly had NO money at the time... Maybe next time there is a killer deal I will be able to snag it.

Blondie87

Mine should be here Saturday. Did I mention that I have a car seat safety related event every.Saturday.this.month? Sorry, Codi, I doubt you will see it until Monday.

Awww...

Oh geez, I really hope mine doesnt show up tomorrow. I've got 2 seats that are supposed to arrive tomorrow and if a 3rd showed up I'm pretty sure my UPS man would have me committed. He thinks I'm nuts as it is :eek:

ha ha... that'd be funny if 3 seats showed up!

mom2juliarose

So I went and looked up my order # on FedEx and got nothing. I logged into my Kids.Woot account and saw that my address, city, and zip are correct but the state says Alabama! D'oh! :doh:

I sent them a message. I hope that it all works out. Hopefully the zip code will get it here trouble-free, but I'm not so sure... :eek:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC