Cottonbabies in St. Louis MO selling Bumgenius diapers for $1!

Holly

Not that this helps me, as I'm in Utah, but I know there are others who cloth diaper here. I was on diaperswappers and someone posted this:

I got the info in an email. Here's what it said:

This Saturday at 10 a.m. is the $1 Diaper Day @ the Cotton Babies retail location in St. Louis.

The (extremely) Well-Loved bumGenius diapers (a.k.a. used) are available at the retail store ONLY.

We have approximately 1,800 Well-Loved bumGenius diapers - when they are gone, the sale is over. THEY WILL GO QUICKLY.

There will be a limit of 25 diapers per check out. After checking out, you will need to get back in line if you would like to purchase more diapers.
These diapers are not returnable.
Keep in mind that you are buying bumGenius diapers for $1 - they are not first-run quality, they are used and you are buying them "as-is" this means that you may need to do repairs to them, etc.

Directions to our store
* Take 270 South to Tesson Ferry Road.
* Turn West onto Tesson Ferry Road.
* Look for Walgreens - turn left at Kennerly Road.
* You'll see Cotton Babies almost immediately. Turn right into the
shopping center.

Some people on DS said they have bought the well loved diapers before and they are still a good deal, some only needing repairs like aplix etc, and some need repairs like new elastic.

ADS

munchkin

Oh, I don't have to work on Saturday! I hate crowds, so I wonder how much of a hassle this will be. Has anyone ever been before?

I might have to go, just to see (even though I have no need for diapers right now).

Mommyto3kiddos

I wish payday fell on friday this week instead of next monday. I'm looking into start cding and love the bumgenius brand. (A little girl at my work wears them.) St. Louis is only 2 hours from here.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC