Who is in the rear-facing preschool club....

emandbri

names, stats, and what seats!

Elizabeth 3 years 3 months, 36 lbs 38 inches tall, in a radian. :D

ADS

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
We aren't right now, but we will be soon, I hope...i'm waiting for the ABC expo to see what all is being offerred, but if there Is a seat that will accomodate DD rfing, I will buy it..a radian xt rated to 45 lbs would do the trick, and that's what we're plannig to get, unless something new and awesomer is announced.
DD is 41 pounds, 41.5 inches, and will be 5 next week.

Calideedle

Ava - 3yrs 9months, 35lbs. In a Radian XT.

(be we are thinking of FFing her :eek: very soon, she really wants too, IDK)

AtTheSouthDam

Do you have to actually be in preschool to be in the club? We chose to wait another year before she starts preschool.
She is 3 years, 2 1/2 months, 30# and RF the in the RN80.

Ava - 3yrs 9months, 35lbs. In a Radian XT.

(be we are thinking of FFing her :eek: very soon, she really wants too, IDK)

I starting pondering this this weekend when I pinched her three times trying to buckle her in the TF. They left little welts. Her legs are so long now it is awkward! And that crotch strap is short. I moved her to the RN80 permanently for now and am contemplating it. I would like to make it to four.

Heather86

Connor is 3 years and 7 months old he weighs 30-31 pounds (depending on the day) and is rf is a marathon and avenue and waiting for abc to see what other seats are offered before buying a hwrf seat :D

Mommy0608

Jessica is!!!

She started preschool today. Her stats are in my siggy, and she very happily rides in her True Fit. She LOVES her car seat! :love:

At the rate she's going, she'll be rear-facing in Kindergarten.

lovinwaves

I have a preschooler AND kindergartner :)

Almost 4 year old- 33lbs 37" Complete Air
5 year old - 35-36lbs 41" Complete Air

fyrfightermomma

It depends on my mood when I'm in the club :p

4y1m 30 pounds, 41" in a Radian XT

And a going on 3 year old 31 lbs, 36" in a Radian XT

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Bridget, 3 1/2 years, 37-38 lbs. (depends on the day) and, um, I don't know exactly how tall she is, more than 36 inches, is in a Radian 65 with a 40 lb. RF limit. She is preschool-aged but we're homeschoolers, she doesn't attend preschool. (She does know her letters and colors and shapes and numbers to 20 by sight and can count to 60, though. ;) )

If I had an extra $500 lying around I'd be thrilled to buy a Radian XT that RF to 45 and a Complete Air so we could fit my kindergartener rear-facing too. But at 39-40 depending on day and 5 1/2, it's not a priority for me (except that EVERY TIME we go in the car she has a fit about how she wants to be rear-facing too. *sigh* )

Genevieve

CPST Instructor
Stats are in my siggy for both my kids. N is in kindy (though we homeschool) and G is preschool age.

ETA: N weighs 37lbs, and G is 31lbs.

NannyMom

Sofi is 2 years, 11.5 months. She'll be 3 in a week and a half. She weighs 28-29 pounds and is about 36 inches tall.

She rides RF in a Titan as her current primary seat.

ETA- She starts preschool tomorrow.

Last edited:
Matthew is 3 years 8 months. He weighs 29-30 pounds and is 37 inches tall. He rides RF in an Orbit Toddler Car Seat and loves it!

Dillipop

Gilbey is 3 y 2 mo, 31 pounds, 38 inches riding in an EFTA. He started preschool last week!

(He is ffing in my mom's car and dh's car, but rfed in them until just before age 3.)

twinsmom

Jack and Katie are 4 years 4 months. They are 39 & 38 lbs, and around 43" tall each.

They are riding in Multi-Techs.:)

menfusse

We're waiting on preschool another year, but she's old enough! 3 years 10 months; 35 inches tall; 25-26 lbs; RF in Radian XT. She FF once a week in her mamaw's car in an Avenue and we are thinking of turning her in our car after her birthday if she continues to beg. I'm of the philosophy that there comes a point where age weighs in and 4 was our goal before I realized how puny she'd end up being, lol.

Jan06twinmom

We were in the club all last year. From 3 years 9 months to 4 years 4 months in May when we finally had to turn my DD ff full time when she hit the 33lb rf limit of our car seats.

Melanie

swtgi1982

We are too! Abby just started preschool on Tues! Her pic is in the siggy. She is 3yrs 7mons 30lbs 38in ERFing in a CA.:D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC