Question Fisher Price safe voyage booster

kevinkovatch

Is there any where to fine one of these still. It would really help me get my three childern into my 06 Scion Xb and my Cx7

Thanks

Kevin

ADS

carseatcoach

Carseat Crankypants
They've been discontinued, unfortunately. Every now and then one will pop up on ebay, but I'd only recommend buying it if it is new in the box with tags attached.

What are the ages and sizes of the children you need to seat?

kevinkovatch

Ages
7 50lbs
2 weeks 8lbs
3 25lbs

I've fit the our RF chicco, a britax ff in my box fine. Now I'm hoping to find a FPSV to finish the puzzle or one similar.

Kevin

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
What car do you drive? You could probably get just about any booster in there if you put both younger kids rear facing in Radians. Or even if the three year old is forward facing in a Radian. Or do three Radians across if the seven year old fits.

Wendy

carseatcoach

Carseat Crankypants
Is the 3yo rear-facing or forward-facing? Which Britax do you have? Are you willing to put the 7yo back in a harnessed seat, which actually often works better in a tight three-across squeeze?

agurlsride

What car do you drive? You could probably get just about any booster in there if you put both younger kids rear facing in Radians. Or even if the three year old is forward facing in a Radian. Or do three Radians across if the seven year old fits.

Wendy

She drives a Scion XB and CX7

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Have you tried the Parkway Slide Guard? It's designed to fit into a 3-across. I'd also switch the 3 year old rear-facing, which would give you a lot more room, especially if it was in a Radian.

Maedze

Have you tried the Parkway Slide Guard? It's designed to fit into a 3-across. I'd also switch the 3 year old rear-facing, which would give you a lot more room, especially if it was in a Radian.

Exactly. The three year old would be safer rear facing anyway.

If you could do two rear facing Radians, I'm pretty sure you could put the Britax Parkway SlideGuard in the center position.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC