Our Oobr has shipped!

ADS

hsjwmom

So do I, Judi!

Yes, I will definitely be posting pics. I'll try and take some decent ones with each of the older girls in it. (though the baby ADORED our FPSV booster when I was packaging it up to ship)

tanyaandallie

Senior Community Member
Can't wait to see pics!!! Which one did you get? I so want the Oobr but really want to wait for a few reviews first.

hsjwmom

Can't wait to see pics!!! Which one did you get? I so want the Oobr but really want to wait for a few reviews first.

We ordered Julius. :love:

Tanya, I'll let you know when it arrives. Do you still want to get together to play?

(note to self: clean up my van ASAP! :eek:)

oxeye

Can't wait to see what you think of it! I may buy one for DD1 soon to start booster-training. She only has about half an inch until she outgrows the Radian in DH's car. :(

tanyaandallie

Senior Community Member
We ordered Julius. :love:

Tanya, I'll let you know when it arrives. Do you still want to get together to play?

(note to self: clean up my van ASAP! :eek:)

I'd love to see Julius in person!! What part of town are you in? Nurtured Family just let me know that they got some seats in yesterday. Not Julius, though!! If they will let me play with one I might swing by today.

DH is going to kill me if I throw down this much $$ on a booster when we have so many seats already. But, ds's spare MA expires in Jan. so he will have to move to DD's Frontier and she will have to have another seat. Right?

mams99

Finally, I've been holding off getting a new seat for my son for ages waiting to see how these were. I keep checking back here to see if there's any more new information.

Can't wait to hear about it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC