Stroller Help Needed!

ADS

MySillyKids

Heck yeah.

I'd rather drive the hour, than to pay the same price for the Jeep...there must be SOME kid friendly "thing" you can do near the seller for your effort...LOL

Heck yea! I loved that area, i miss it, I miss the weather most, but i'm glad to be owning a house now LOL!

Calideedle

I emailed them, waiting on a response.

We are going to Fremont for the fair, I would like to be sure I like it though before pushing it around for hours. Depending on their location it may be on the way. (Though DH & my Dad will throw a fit having to stop to buy something, lol)

Is it really that good? Better than the Zapp? Good for off road?

3plus2isme

I agree go with a swivel wheel. I LOVE our BOB but it's the Revolution not the fixed wheel (SUS.)

I've owned a Zapp and although I LOVED it I definitely wouldn't say it's for rough terrain.

lovinwaves

I've owned a Zapp and although I LOVED it I definitely wouldn't say it's for rough terrain.

In a pinch it will work. Not over sticks or gravel, but it will push fine on grass, dirt, etc.. I'm thinking if her Festival grounds are like ours, the Quinny would do just fine.

The Zapp has been considered an all-terrain stroller in the past. :shrug:

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
Glad to see that I'm not the only one that would drive the hour for the BJ...LOL

(and get your dirty little minds out of the gutter...:whistle:)

Calideedle

Thanks for all the help everyone!

After talking with the BJ lady it would be around 1.5hrs there then 1.5hrs back :( It just wasn't worth it to me. Especially since I am not a stroller person and will most likely only use it for these upcoming "Knight" Fairs for DS1. Plus DS2 is awful in the car, there is noway he would stand for that.

I turned in a 5yr old $5 umbrella stroller (Gma bought it when DS1 was a baby to walk with him, never happened, lol) I found in my Dad's garage to BRU and bought the Jeep stroller which was on clearance. Dh just put it together & I love it ... not enough to use it anymore than a fair or zoo trip :p but it will suit my needs.

Thanks again! I never knew there were so many stroller options! My head has been spinning all day.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC