I have posted before

myliljunebugs

But now it requested that I register :) Anyhoo, to intro myself, my name is Jessica, I am mommy to Connor age 4.5 44 inches and 43 lbs harnesses in a Britax Regent, and Ella age 1.5 31.75 inches 23lb rearfacing in a Britax MA. My friends call me the car seat police, but still call me and email me with questions so I guess it doesn't bother them :p I hope to someday take a class and become a tech, but for now my kids need me too much to take a weeklong class! LOL That is me, I hope to get to know other "like minded" mommies on here!

Jessica

ADS

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Welcome and thank you for registering. Some new policies were implemented due to spam attacks. More information is in the announcement http://www.car-seat.org/announcement.php?f=2 . So this introduction doesn't get lost in the traffic, I am moving it to the Coffee Break forum but leaving a redirect for a couple days.

myliljunebugs

Thanks :) I posted on this already, but didn't use quick reply and it hasn't shown up yet. I'm sure I will feel comfy here, I need somebody who understands! LOL I actually got a Regent for my cousin for her little boy (2.5 and 40lb, was in a backless booster!). She said she wanted to pay me back and wanted to know how much it was. I told her not to worry about it because I know for a fact that every seat she bought for those boys were under $20 (resale shops and garage sales EEK!). She still thinks I'm a nut, but her little boy who is the same age as my son (weighs 56lb and has been in a backless since age 2) wants to ride in it sooo bad. I wish I had more money I would buy him one too *sigh*

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Thanks :) I posted on this already, but didn't use quick reply and it hasn't shown up yet.

Until your registration has been verified or you've posted a few times without spamming, your posts are moderated and must be approved before they show up. :)

myliljunebugs

LOL, I think that may have been a one time thing ;) It was when they were clearancing the cougar print for $200 so I got one for her and me!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC