Girl Regent coming in May!

hsjwmom

Dana, an authorized Britax dealer that sells on Ebay and the Delphi boards has been telling her Britax rep about how many people are clamoring for different Regent covers, especially a girl one. Well, her rep said they are coming out with a girl one in May!!! No word on which cover, but STILL! WooHoooo!:D

ADS

scatterbunny

Oh, too cool! I may have to buy a KidY/RideRyte or Radian to hold us over until May, if it's going to be a really cute cover. :rolleyes: I keep thinking that getting a used-from-a-trusted-source Husky is a better financial decision for us because dd will probably only get 3 years out of a Husky/Regent, but for a girly cover it's almost worth buying brand-new.

Dillipop

I just want a plain jane regent to come out! Or a "nice" boyish, gender neutral one. I hate the 2 covers they have now!

hsjwmom

There's always the "limited edition" Classic that is supposed to be in some stores...I think it will be pretty nice looking.

Lys

Senior Community Member
There's always the "limited edition" Classic that is supposed to be in some stores...I think it will be pretty nice looking.

I think that one's ugly too! lol
I want a g/n animal print in the center and solid color on the sides. Like the Cougar.

jamesmommy

Lysandra, I totally agree, I keep hoping Zebra or maybe Giraffe. I am waiting to buy my spare, but they keep putting out stuff I don't want.

BTW folks, be careful with those recline bars on the Regent/Husky. Somehow, my second Husky cracked in the hole that the bar goes in, not sure how, I am assuming that I sat it down too hard or something with the bar in place, but really have no idea how it happened. Britax says it can't be used, so I am down to one seat.

Amie

Dillipop

I want a solid color cover that is plush. Like the marina husky. I would also like a pebbly cover like my colonial blue marathon. Any neutral color- blue, tan, charcoal gray, etc, would be great!

myliljunebugs

All I care about is will they have one in 5 years? ;) That is when my son's Regent expires and I will have to make a new decision for Ella. I'm assuming at 6.5 I will want her harnessed.

Kellyr2

Is that Denim on the Foofy?
I'm not a huge fan of Tiffany only because it's SOOO pink, but it would work. Or an Ashley floral would rock. Please don't let it be that new greenish ugly floral one. Looks like Ashley but bad colors? don't like that one. Cowmoo would be great too since she loves her cow seat.

mommy2jana

I would so love a Tiffany or Ashley Floral Regent! Actually, if they had a Tiffany Marathon, I would have bought that for my dd! Cowmoo wouldn't be bad, either!

A giraffe print would be neat, too....but not totally sure my dd would go for that.

Kelly, I hate that ugly green flower print, too! Is that Erin or something like that?

Michi

Oh I want a nice pretty (and plush) girly one, but i think that a denim one would be nice too. (The softer, light blue denim though...NOT 'NewBlues")

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC