Vent My DD wants a COW seat!

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

So I'm surfing the web viewing car seats. My DD says I want THAT ONE!!! It's a Boulevard Cowmooflage seat.

Sorry honey, I'm not buying that. We already have a Boulevard that is used sparingly. Plus, there is not much room left in it before she'll outgrow it, maybe one inch harness height. I like the frontier for leg support. She's 41 inches tall and 32 lbs.

She's using a Sahara Frontier in my van and a Miley Nautilus in DH's vehicle.

Why can't Britax just come out with a Cowmooflage Frontier???????? Where is Sarah Tilton. Aren't they going to come out with some other covers? Non mesh, colorful? Please just make a cowmoo frontier. Isn't fall when the new stuff comes out? :)

Last edited:
ADS

oxeye

I would LOVE a Cowmoo Frontier!! Especially now that I have a Cowmoo MA for DS in my car. :)

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
We all know aftermarket covers are a no-no..but i'm thinking.....what if you used an already-approved, official cover, to make a new cover out of? Like, if you bought a cowmoo Ma cover, and cut it up, and sewed it onto a frontier? We know it's fire retardant or whatever, right? Would a couple panels of cowmoo fabric down the middle mesh of a frontier really be that awful? i'm not talkign about messing with foam..just sort of like sewing it on as a big "patch". ??
anyone?

carseatcoach

Carseat Crankypants
Probably not, especially because I'd be using it as a booster. But I'm too much of a mindless rule-following sheeple (yes, that was somewhat TIC) to do that. Plus I don't know if I could wrap my mind and my wallet around buying a Frontier to use as a booster, but to buy it PLUS a cowmoo cover? Can't do it. (And I wouldn't buy the Parkway SG even if it mooed.)

hsjwmom

We all know aftermarket covers are a no-no..but i'm thinking.....what if you used an already-approved, official cover, to make a new cover out of? Like, if you bought a cowmoo Ma cover, and cut it up, and sewed it onto a frontier? We know it's fire retardant or whatever, right? Would a couple panels of cowmoo fabric down the middle mesh of a frontier really be that awful? i'm not talkign about messing with foam..just sort of like sewing it on as a big "patch". ??
anyone?

I think that is an awesome idea! And it could be a fix for the stinkin' mesh issues... :whistle:

jujumum

In this case, it would be cheaper for the OP to buy a Cowmoo BV CS cover, use it for a year on the existing BV, sell the Frontier, and then in a year till dd outgrows the BV, then sell the Cowmoo BV cover and HOPEFULLY (Puleeeze Britax, puleeeeze) buy a Cowmoo Frontier.:D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC