Hello! I am new here (:

apegrape

I hope I am posting this is the right place, as I am new to this site and still learning!
My name is April. Most of you might know my sister Heidi (mykidsmylife), I learn everything I know about car seat safety from her! I am married to a AF man, and we are currently in Germany. I have a almost 2 year old son who is rear facing in a true fit...he is my life! I am not sure what else to say here, I am pretty shy. :eek:

ADS

Mae

Well welcome! We're pretty fun around here, if I must say so myself :D.
We did hear you were coming! :)

seamonkeys

Hi April! Heard you were coming! I was wondering how is was that you were also in Germany. That's awesome that you and Heidi are both there!

Wineaux

Welcome to the site!

Contrary to your sisters belief, we are expecting good dirt to be dished about her exploits when she was younger. :D

mykidsmylife

Welcome to the site!

Contrary to your sisters belief, we are expecting good dirt to be dished about her exploits when she was younger. :D

LMAO!. You really think you are gonna get good dirt on me? I lived a boring life until I was 18.

ape... shhh.....:whistle:

Wineaux

And you thought this was a good idea...

Buwhahahahaha!!!!!!!

P.S. We'll take extremely goofy and/or embarrassing pictures as well. ;)

zactayaus

Welcome. Just so you know this site is waaaay addictive.;) I logged onto it a year and a half ago and haven't been able to tear myself away for more than a day or two at a time.:p I hope you enjoy it here.:D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC