Baby Jogger Colors

casey4128

Just wondering what colors people have for the baby jogger and whether or not you like it. Also, if anyone has pics of theirs they can post that would be awesome since the store around me that has them on display only has 1 color out. I just purchased the Classic in the Brown/Stone. I normally get everything in black but I went out on a limb on this one and I'm hoping I won't be sorry. Has anyone seen it in this color? Also, what are your favorite colors for the mini? I'm probably going to go with the Red/Black but opinions/photos from those who have them or have seen them in person would really help!

ADS

AllieCanada

I have the city mini in black

025-4.jpg

MySillyKids

Here's a Baby jogger city mini double in blue/gray, and a baby jogger city mini single in orange/gray:

IMG_1792.jpg

Here's a brown/tan Baby Jogger city elite single:

6571_167491990040_679240040_3997240.jpg

casey4128

Thanks - that helps a ton. Wouldn't it be great if we could get 1 of each color on this thread? The pictures online, while nice, never seem to be quite what they look like in person. I'll add some pic of mine once I make my decision and purchase them in a few weeks.

munchkin

Here is the Elite in tan/black. I had the orange mini and really miss the vibrant color. I wish the Elite also came in orange or green!

DSC08087.jpg
DSC08085.jpg

munchkin

Thanks for posting the tray pic!! I was wondering if it was one piece that couldn't do that, glad to know it can! :)

Your welcome! I am still undecided if I actually like the tray or not. It is the perfect height for Mya, but E still needs to stretch a bit to reach it. I want to try out the bumper bar with 'caddy' to see if I like that better, but the tray is easy to clean when they make a mess on it (especially at the zoo when Granny got them ice cream).

Please excuse the crazy face! I do think Mya is more comfy in the Elite, because it has a little more room. Plus I love that I could throw them both in there and not worry about weight.
DSC08143.jpg

seamonkeys

My sister has the mini in green. Let me dig up the pic I have.

ETA: not a great shot of showing the color, but it's all I have.
IMG_6054.jpg

casey4128

I apologize for the much belated post here but I finally had a minute to post some pictures of my brown/stone BJCC. Baby isn't due till Dec but I love it already. I was worried about which color to get - didn't want a black stroller due to potential heat issues and the lightweight everyday one I'm getting is black and red so I didn't want 2 red and black strollers. That left just the brown/stone option. It was hard to tell what the color was like online but I actually love it in person. It's definitely too heavy/bulky to be my every day stroller but since it went on sale for $219 I figure I can use this for outdoors, long walks, park, zoo, etc and get something lightweight for daily errands and such.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC