Need a recommendation for my friend.

Katina128

Okay, here's the deal. My friend is going to be taking a trip to LA to go to Disney in Feb. She has a 3 yo son and 1 yr old daughter. She wants the son in a seat on the plane, but is carrying the 1yo on her lap. She is going to take her Cosco Touriva on the plane since her son still fits in it, and her daughter will use it in the car in LA. But, she needs a seat for her son while in LA. He's too small IMO for just a booster, but can use the Ultra CarGo or something similar. He's 31ish pounds and 39.5" tall. He's all torse mostly, but very tall. What do you suggest?

ADS

Splash

If she's not willing to pay for a seat for her daughter, I suggest she fly on a Saturday morning (which is actually the slowest time to fly and most likely to have an empty spot) and take the Touriva for her daughter and buy a Graco Cargo for her son. That way they both have seats on the plane, and while they're there.

Katina128

I might not have been clear enough. I just need a recommendation for her son while he's in LA. Thanks!! I'll pass on the flight info to her. :)

Splash

That was my recommendation. My other recommendation was that she purchase a seat for her daughter on the plane, and spend the extra money. If she's not willing to do that, fly at a time when there is less traffic (which is Saturday morning) and take both seats on the plane in hopes that there will be an empty seat for both kids. But the car seats I would recommend are the Graco CarGo and the Touriva she already has.

Katina128

Okay, that's basically the seats I told her also. Thanks so much!! Her flight is already booked for a 7am flight on a tuesday, so no changing it now.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC