Toy House & TF

disbugsmomma

So I went to Toy House today to see if they had the True Fit. I knew they carry the Compass/First Years boosters, so I thought it would be pretty likely. Nope. They do actually have one in the store, that was sent to them, still unopened. But Phil won't sell them because according to all the research he's done, they don't install well in too many cars. :thumbsdown: So all he sells for convertible seats are the Britax line. They do sell the SGGo and a few different carriers, but I only saw those in a combo w/stroller. I was highly disappointed in my trip there today, although I did get to use Bug as a model in their RF display to show people what kids do with their legs.

So who here thinks the TF is hard to install?

ADS

TerisBoys

He doesn't carry the Radian for the same reason.

Love the store/staff, but sometimes I wonder about his train of thought. (He stocks the Mighty-Tite too and loves the stupid thing)

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
He might as well stop selling car seats altogether if he doesn't want to sell seats that don't install well in all cars...

disbugsmomma

I know, there was one sitting on the shelf right next to the test...seat (not a bench, just a single seat, lol) with a few locking clips. The last time I was there one of the employees was recommending a snuggler thing. :thumbsdown: It just worries me because I've been told they install seats for people. And no one there is certified right now.

Yet he sells the Frontier and the Regent.

Spam

What research has he done that says it hard to install :scratcheshead: If you were closer to Kalamazoo, TottoTeen carries the TF

disbugsmomma

I don't know, I think he's just biased toward Britax. My Target carries a TF, but it's in a box. :rolleyes: I just wanted to play with one before we get ours. Oh well, I'll just have to wait. I'm so impatient though. :eek:

Mommy0608

Uh, I've found the True Fit to be rather easy to install. :shrug-shoulders:

That's crazy talk. Especially the Mighty Tite.

cryswilkins

I would just buy the one at Target and return it if it doesn't fit. I am pretty sure as long as all the manuals and such are there they will still take it back.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC