What's wrong with this picture?

ADS

tchrgrrl

ohmygosh!!! They are just GONE! I just opened the picture in photoshop and zoomed in - it looks like everything is still there - he just didn't know how to put the seat back together (after he probably bleached the straps or something). Crazy.

Splash

He just doesn't have it routed right. It's one single piece of webbing, and he can't figure it out.

Lys

Senior Community Member
It's actually 2 pieces. I finally saw where the ends of the straps are in one of the pics.
They go into the 2nd set of holes on the bottom of the seat.
I bet he doesn't know how to get them back in.

kelly

The black rectangular metal "ends" are there. They are just laying under the crotch strap, they need to be poked thru the shell at the hip area. That's how the MA is anyway.

If you look on the 4th pic, those rectangular indentions at the bend are probably where the metal end pieces are supposed to reside. :)

JaRylan

This is what the seller has added to the auction in red text.

***ATTENTION****

Many potential bidders have emailed me with questions regarding this seat. I am selling this seat for a friend, and I don't have it in front of me, so I will have to wait a day or two to answer any questions. If it turns out there are problems, I will end the auction and re-list with the correct information.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC