$99 True Fit on Woot.com!!!

Mommyto3kiddos

I came home from a baby shopping trip (spent ALL my extra cash until next week) and saw this and literally broke down in tears. If the darn stores weren't over an hour away I would return all my baby goodies (got killer deals on them though) in a heartbeat so I could get one.

If anyone ordered one and doesn't really want it or it doesn't work out please please please let me know if they decide to sell!

ADS

lpperry

Crap--it's too late. I really don't NEED one right now since I just bought a Radian from someone, but I really wanted it for that price! I could have talked myself into using it in my husband's car for when our snugride expires in December!

jujumum

I so wanted one, but couldn't justify it.:(

Don't forget to call Learning Curve for a belly pad, folks, when you get your seats.:)

Niea

I guess I missed the previous discussion on the belly pads. So LC is giving some to whoever asks? Are they only available I grey? I have a sporty blue TF already, an then this cappacino on the way.

jujumum

I'd wait until they have tan ones available. I just don't think the gray belly pad would go too well with the tan seat. :whistle:

They may only make grey ones, though. When I called, she said that they only have grey - I didn't ask if they came in other colors.

If someone calls and finds out if other colors will be available at some point, please let us all know. I got a grey for now, but really want the Monet.:)

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC