$99 True Fit on Woot.com!!!

hsjwmom

Re: $99 True Fits on WOOT.COM!!!!!!!

I'm not in love with the cover, but since I figured I'd buy a new one for the blech TFP anyway...

ADS

Qarin

Tell me it makes no sense at all to have my parents get one for their car for my 42" tall, 40lb 4y9mo old.

It really doesn't.

LittleLady

Anyone know the return policy on this site?

Crap I can't decide. I'm expecting in Nov and planning to get a safeseat. I really wanted a grey one. Crap. Crap. Triple crap. I don't know if I should or shouldn't.

hsjwmom

Qarin, for that price it does! When your dd outgrows it, you could sell it to fund her booster...you would probably recoup most, if not all of what you paid.

do it, do it, do it

Qarin

This is basically woot's return policy: "If you buy something you don't end up liking or you have what marketing people call "buyer's remorse," sell it on eBay. "

They recommend going directly to the manufacturer if what you buy has a defect, but they will, under some duress take returns of broken things if they must.

As for me, we visit my parents for 1.5-3 weeks at a time, 2-4 times per year. Next time will be in October or November. I think the True Fit wouldn't get enough use to justify its purchase. Maybe. I think.

disbugsmomma

Grrr, I have some money, but I can't get to it tonight! Not fair!

So who wants to buy one for me and I'll paypal you the money tomorrow. :whistle:

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician

Some of the comments on the site are downright painful. They burn my eyes.

I am resisting the seat.

Cryssy Jane

omg this is killing me, why oh why did i have to look here. i want one, but really i have an xt and a 65 that aren't being used. I really don't need it...

Niea

I broke down and bought one. I don't need it, but I sure wanted it! For that price, I feel OK with using it as a spare instead of the Scenera.

carriep310

do you think it has an older manufactuer date? A friend is looking for a convertible seat. Even with a year old man. date it is a still a great deal, right?? And what is TFP??

TheQueenMother

Darn, I love that cover. I want one of these, but I am out of car seat cash. Someone buy one, hate it and sell it to me at that price next month
amanda

jess71903

Ambassador

I don't need one, but my BIL and SIL, whose son is 10 months old and at least 25lbs and still riding in a KF22, just ordered one! Yay!

zactayaus

do you think it has an older manufactuer date? A friend is looking for a convertible seat. Even with a year old man. date it is a still a great deal, right?? And what is TFP??

The manufactuer date may be older but they have a 7 year lifespan so even if it's a year old you still have 6 years left.

The TFP is the True Fit Premier. It has an anti-rebound bar for rear facing.

melniemi

I want one too:p But I don't need it. But it could be a spare for 3 of my kids. I don't have any spares. Everyone needs a spare right? Even if you've never had a need for a spare yet? Hmmmm....

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC