$99 True Fit on Woot.com!!!

Niea

Re: $99 True Fits on WOOT.COM!!!!!!!

Is this a credible site? I had never heard of it before this great car seat deal.

Totally credible. I've ordered dozens of things from Woot over the last 5 years or so and not once have I ever had a problem.

ADS

misstephani

Re: $99 True Fits on WOOT.COM!!!!!!!

Is this a credible site? I had never heard of it before this great car seat deal.

I've ordered shirts from shirt.woot and i have friends who've ordered from the other woot sites with no problem. just be aware that the return policy is a bit wonky. read the faqs first if you've never ordered from them before.

jujumum

really? I went to merry go round and couldn't fit it in the captains chairs unless I had the front seats kissing the dashboard. It fit well FF, but RF I just couldn't get it in well.

I was able to fit it rf in a captain's chair in about the same amount of space as our BV/MAs. I had it pretty upright, though, and ignored the red line. I didn't use it - I was just checking the fit, didn't have the pics checked here, and am not a tech. At a minimum I thought it would fit fine a little more reclined in the passenger side 2nd row with the seat shifted towards the middle of the van (using the latch).

moonangel12

I just got 2! DH called me to tell me he was on his way home so I asked him if I should get 1 or two (if any at all) and he said to go ahead and get 2 - I think he hates transferring the seats as much as I do! :p

Wife&MomX3

My ILs need a new seat for DS (he outgrew the Eddie Bauer seat they were using for him, that I told them not to buy cuz I knew he'd outgrow it a year after they go it :whistle: ). Im not willing to let ds ride in just a booster yet. DS is about 41lbs, 44" and 4y7m old. If they were willing to spend the money, this seat would keep him harnessed for a while still. Does it do a decent job as a booster?

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
My ILs need a new seat for DS (he outgrew the Eddie Bauer seat they were using for him, that I told them not to buy cuz I knew he'd outgrow it a year after they go it :whistle: ). Im not willing to let ds ride in just a booster yet. DS is about 41lbs, 44" and 4y7m old. If they were willing to spend the money, this seat would keep him harnessed for a while still. Does it do a decent job as a booster?

The TF does not convert to a booster.

disbugsmomma

btw how long does Woot generally take to ship? and is it usually UPS or FedEx?

They can be pretty wonky with their shipping. Sometimes they will ship stuff fast and you will have it within a week, but other times they can take a while to ship stuff out. I know when they had the Comos they had some issues with the shipping (but most of that could have been the east coast blizzard at the time). I have had some other stuff from them and on average I would say about 7-10 days for shipping.

Oh, and they ship via FedEx. :thumbsup:

amjbmommy

They can be pretty wonky with their shipping. Sometimes they will ship stuff fast and you will have it within a week, but other times they can take a while to ship stuff out. I know when they had the Comos they had some issues with the shipping (but most of that could have been the east coast blizzard at the time). I have had some other stuff from them and on average I would say about 7-10 days for shipping.

Oh, and they ship via FedEx. :thumbsup:

Thanks! Yipee for FedEx..... my FedEx man comes first thing in the am.... UPS not till the afternoon.... not that I stalk them or anything :cool:

disbugsmomma

Oh, and don't go by when woot says you will get it, it's often wrong. We have received stuff before even getting the shipping info email. :rolleyes:

Mommy2Marcus

Does any one know if this will fit in a smaller car? I drive an 02 Mazda Protege 5, and while I have a hand me down convertible, this is an amazing deal, but I don't want ot buy it if it won't fit.

Yes it will fit in a smaller car. I own a 2 door Impreza & it fits quite nicely. Here is a picture to show it RF in there.
014-5.jpg

015-6.jpg

Sorry the 2nd one is SO dark.

ETA: It fits in the same space that the My Ride 65 fits in in my signature picture. I have yet to find a convertible that will not fit back there really.

Wineaux

So, who's the other tech that's been posting on the thread over at woot.kids? I was shocked to see so many people already doing ERF, and the receptiveness to it by those not yet doing so. Of course there is always the one Freakonomics dipshit that has to poke their nose in, but I think we sliced the end off of it pretty quickly. :D

TiaxMarie

WHY did I just do that? I do NOT need another seat. I have one child and a carseat installed in 3 different vehicles, and now, I'll have 4!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC