Parkway SG

3plus2isme

We got the call that it was in today and just went to pick it up.

Older DS is still at school so he hasn't tried it out but I LOVE it!! :love:

Younger DS is all confused because there isn't a harness LOL... "Mama, where's the straps to hold him back?!" :p

ADS

3plus2isme

$139.99 at E-Children. (Er, at least I think that's what I paid!)

We paid for it 12 days ago and they said it'd take til the middle-end of September to come in so I was happy when they called today!

DS on the other hand thinks it's comfy but says he doesn't feel safe :( .. he's so used to a harness.

Jewels

Senior Community Member
$139.99 at E-Children. (Er, at least I think that's what I paid!)

We paid for it 12 days ago and they said it'd take til the middle-end of September to come in so I was happy when they called today!

DS on the other hand thinks it's comfy but says he doesn't feel safe :( .. he's so used to a harness.

Why don't you leave him in a harness? He is still quite young to be in a booster.

Can you tell me the measurements on the Parkway (ie. depth, width etc.)? Thanks

April

Oooohhhh...can't wait to see one in person. That might just be the ticket for three across with a Radian in the third row of my Windstar...

April

Is this something that'll be needed soon my dear? :p

(j/k. sort of.)

10-12 months hopefully. You're evil, stalker lady. :p

I like to plan ahead you know. I can't quite figure out what the setup would be. PW SG or Clek something, FF RN, FF RN, and then GN and a SR32 in the captain's chairs? PW SG, FF RN, PW SG, and then Regent and KF in captain's chairs? Clek something, FF RN, Clek something, and then Regent and KF or Chaperone in the captain's chairs? :dizzy:

ETA: My original reason for replying again...I really can't wait to hear whether the cover is as ugly in real life as it is online.

hipmaman

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Why don't you leave him in a harness? He is still quite young to be in a booster.

I read it as her younger one was puzzled at the booster because no harness to keep the older in. I could be wrong with my intepretation.

But just in case, I do agree at 3.5 yrs old is too young to be in booster and he is still slightly under the legal/min. weight limit for a booster too.

3plus2isme

It's for my 5.5 year old :) And not full time. We're starting booster training him and so far he hates it. He doesn't feel safe in the booster lol!

3.5 year won't be in a booster for a loooong time.

I actually love the cover! It looks just like my friend's BLVD (she's a Texan who came to visit up here ;) )

I can get measurements later on.. it's in the truck which DH took to work. We figured we'll go slow with the booster training and left his radian in the car.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC