Called Britax back

SPJ&E

I called Britax back about the Decathlon, which is supposed to get to them tomorrow. They said that if it could be repaired, they would do that and send it right back without calling, which is what Splash basically said. I wasn't calling to ask that, but they told me that anyway.

They said that if it did need to be replaced, they would call me and that if I wanted a Marathon instead, they could do that! They said it would have to go to a supervisor to be approved, but that they can do that!

So keep your fingers crossed that they can't repair it, lol!

ADS

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
LOL, I had a dream about your DC last night!!!! Was wondering how that was going. In my dream, they replaced the adjuster mechanism with one from the RA. You loved it! And I love my RA so much, I called to get my DC switched too! LOL

I'll still deal with the DC, as I don't think it's THAT bad. It's better, IMO, then dealing with a kiddo who can figure out the lever on the MA and BV. I don't understand why Britax changed it from the style of the RA. The RA is soooo easy to use.

SPJ&E

LOL, weird how we dream of this stuff! I had a dream about Splash and Charlie the other night too, lol...weeeird!

I am just hoping they don't fix it because I want a Marathon...I guess mainly because of my experience with the Decathlon so far! We'll see how it goes!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC