News 45 lbs rear facing Radian!

ADS

cowgirlsmommy

OMG they're doing it before I have the baby?! :love: I guess I know what seat I'll be buying with some of my 2010 tax return :whistle:

4boysmom

It is a pity that I need the Radian for three across purposes yet I can't get the seat in the back row rfing without rendering the seat in front of it useless!!

tracee877

Ugh. Too bad I can't install a RN RF in ANY of my 3 vehicles. It is too over-reclined with that darn boot.

oxeye

Awesome!!!! My love for the Radian XT just keeps growing!!! I personally may never need one to RF to 45 pounds (DD1 is just outgrowing it by height RF at 38 pounds) but I love that it is an option!!!

Go SK!!!

Now just make an optional RF boot that is shorter so we can install the seat more upright. ;)

Genevieve

CPST Instructor
This is freaking awesome! I already love my XT and I get an awesome install in my van. WooHoo!!

Judi, does this only apply for the XT's? Or will it also apply to other seats manufactured after Sept. 2009?

jess71903

Ambassador
Ooooh...what a decision!!! I guess Gage needs one...I WAS going to get a 65- I wish there was some sure-fire way to know if he will fit in it RF to beyond 40lbs!!!

yetanotherjen

CPST Instructor
OMG! That is awesome!!! Now to figure out if it will work with my car! If it does I will be getting one in the next few years when my younger son outgrows his BLVD. YAY!!!!!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC