marathon or...

susanx4

so now that i know insurance will pay for my replacement seats, it has me thinking...
I LOVE my marathon, its my favorite seat in the whole world... so i am leaning towards getting another one. but then i was thinking since i am not paying, maybe i should buy a frontier... i have the TFP to get her rf to 35 lbs ( only 28lbs now) that will get her till 4 i am sure rf... but i don't mind her FF at 3+ either, and DS could actually sit in the frontier now till dd3 needs it... though he sits fine in his booster, so he is fine with out it... and then i have wasted a little bit of time for the frontier, but since it last 9 years ( thats what i read , right??) she would be out of it before it expires anyway....

ahh i think i am going with the marathon i just love it and now i will have one that goes to 35 lbs....

ADS

Minnesota

CPST Instructor
I almost always vote to get the seat you love! You can always sell it down the line to upgrade, and that way you get to play with even more seats!

:D

jujumum

You have an Olivia cover - go for an MA, sell the cover it comes with, and you'll have a clone of the seat you love.:D

jujumum

Hannah is adorable, too! Might as well enjoy the 'car seat dress up' feature of the MA as long as you can.:)

Mommy2Marcus

I vote that if you love the MA then to get another one. If my MA got crashed I am not sure what I would get. While I really like it, it is just not my favorite. Who knows. However IF my EFTA got crashed I would get another one of those. I LOVE that seat!

susanx4

going with the hannah marathon!! i can't order till payday.. i hate that they can't just give me a stinking check...but i understand why lol. everytime i see my marathon ( it sitting in my living room still) i get sad that i can't use it!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC