Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Boys Jeans - Size 10 Slim - Lot of 6

Lot of 6 boys jeans (3 GAP, 3 Arizona). All size 10. Most are labeled 10 Slim but 2 pairs of the GAP jeans are 10 regular straight cut. This cut was obviously slim enough for my skinny DS1. They're all barely worn and in like new condition. He had a major growth spurt at the time and these got very little use before they were too small. All holes, rips and discolorations are intentional.

The inseams on the jeans are all about 24 - 24.5". I can't get a true waist measurements on the jeans with the tape measure I have but from one side to the other, the width is approx 11.5 - 12.5". The 3 pairs of GAP jeans (1 loose fit 10 slim, 2 straight fit 10 regular) have the adjustable waistbands. The 3 Arizona do not.

Asking $50 + shipping for the lot. PayPal only.

Attachment 5118

Attachment 5119

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

CPS Fanatic

Re: Boys Jeans - Size 10 Slim - Lot of 6

Would you be willing to divide up the lot? I might be interested in the pair that is labeled 10 slim, Gap brand. My zip is 99205? What would 1 pair be with shipping? Thank you.
    Lori (I drive Cadillac Escalade ESV) SAHM to Brooks 9/13/01 seatbelt only, Brady 7/4/03 seatbelt only, Kinsadie 2/23/08 Pink Britax Frontier, and Brakin David 6/7/10 FF in a cowmooflage Britax Frontier Clicktight

Re: Boys Jeans - Size 10 Slim - Lot of 6

Thank you for your interest but the lot is sold.