For Sale or Trade 5 cheap oldstyle Small FB

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
5 cheap oldstyle Small FB

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Used condition..functionally, they are fine, they were our "good" going out and daddy diapers, but alas, finally, at the age of 19 months, ds has finally outgrown smalls! LOL! but, cosmetically, they are definitely used, they have some stains, inside and outside, some minor runs near snaps, etc. One dipe has a small pink spot in the leg casing, etc. Elastic is good - you can clearly see in the pics how it gathers nicely, it is not stretched, although as is usual, some is simply sewn tighter than others, a la fuzzi bunz superior quality control *sarcasm*. Great deal for someone who needs some small Fb for cheap and doesn't care how they look!

All 5 for $30 ppd

For trade, I would be interested in fleece pockets for nighttime, size M, wool longies size M, orange edge unbleached prefolds or possibly indian unbleached infant size, If they are short enough (i have some that do fit, and some that are about an inch longer that do not fit - they *have* to fit into my covers, lol.)

week1aug007.jpg

week1aug008.jpg

week1aug009.jpg

ETA i have a buttload of FB at Diaperswappers and ebay, and some at babywearer, all under my name.

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC