Price Check Sandbox EFTA

Mama Jo

I don't really know what a fair price is. I've had it listed on CL and a couple people offered waaaay less and I declined.

I dunno... I think my price seems more than fair, but I'm not going to tell you what it is because I want honest opinions on what you think it's worth.

I don't really wanna mess with shipping because the box is huge and it could be around $50 based on what I've calculated, so I'm trying to sell it local.

The DOM is 4/29/09, purchased in May. My sister borrowed it for a week to use in their second vehicle and maybe used it 3 times. I've maybe used it all of 3 times myself, as well, so it's in practically perfect condition. The infant insert and head rest pillow are still in the package, unopened. I still have the registration card, instruction manual, and even the original box.

I paid $147 for it on sale. (I think it was regularly $169.99 :confused: )

What do you think it's worth??

ADS

Dillipop

TRU was clearancing out the sandboxes here recently for $130?, I think. I would ask for $110-125. Even at TRU, the DOM could be April and it was only used for a week.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC